Clash of Titans Survey. March 2020

The new Clash of Titans survey is out. I voted for Archelon as I need bunches of copies. I’ve got Urtinotherium maxed out with copies to get another one. I have more than enough copies to max out Gorgosaurus and I have already unlocked Gorgosuchus. Additionally, for participating in the survey you get a zinc level reward. I got a bit of DNA.

#teamturtle

8 Likes

This is a better and easier way to vote than before

8 Likes

I voted for Archelon too.
I decided some time ago to participate no longer in CoT surveys, since I have all tournament legendaries unlocked. And I don’t want to interfere with the needs of others.
But now there is a reward…I couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

I voted for Archelon too. Unless there’s foreign interference, I got the feeling this’ll win.

6 Likes

‘динозавр’

5 Likes

Shall I give Kylo a call?

2 Likes

When I get Archelon I have the mightiest, strongest, most beautiful, most intelligent and most everything aquatics in the whole world. And that’s all because I’m a stable genius.
And I’m gonna win so much that I will get tired of winning.

6 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Yugest question is, does your Archelon have bone spurs? Otherwise, not so great.

2 Likes

My dictionary surrenders for the word ‘yugest’.
But no it won’t, instead of this it’s gonna have wonderful yellow hairs.

1 Like

From yuge, which in turn came from huge, so yugest is hugest, just yuger. :frowning:
Man, if you had bone spurs, should any battle become unwinnable, just yell “ouch” and you automatically win.

3 Likes

So it is
huge < huger < hugest <yugest?

Reminds me of an old washing agent commercial many years ago:
Bla bla bla, washes whiter than white.

2 Likes

I voted Archelon too. I have Urtinotherium max, and I don’t need another carnivore, but I am in desperate need of Reefs creatures.

A paint salesman could tell you, that there’re many shades of any color, including white. Once you divide white from non-white, the various shades of white can then proceed to fight with one another. Touché. :no_mouth:

1 Like

#TeamGorgo :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted archelon since I have unlock the others. They have already done gorgosaurus in class of titans and before they had done urtinotherium buff. They had him in the normal cenzoic unlock

Another vote for Archelon. I wonder if they agreed with my past comments that the results made so little sense that it might have been some kind of manipulative voting such that they switched to this? Although I wouldn’t be too surprised by any of these winning…I already have all of them unlocked so it’s just a matter of which I would most like a copy of. The Urtinotherium would probably be the one I’d most be surprised by but I know I wouldn’t mind getting another copy of one just because I need just one more to finish a lvl 40.

2 Likes

I too voted Archelon, but I’m willing to bet that the Gorgo wins. People just seem to love carnivores.
Why can’t we have an amphibian or a ptero for CoT?

1 Like

I voted for Gorgo, i haven’t got his DNA yet.

I voted for the donkey horse monster because, well, it was first on the list.

1 Like