Cleanse distracting ability not working properly

I’m not sure where the best place to post this is but With the recent update, I am having issues with the cleanse distracting ability. I use the Stegosaurus and Kentrosaurus, and before the update, the cleanse distracting ability removed vulnerability effects, gashing wounds, distracting impacts, negative speed effects and pinned effects on my Dino’s. However now after the recent update, the cleanse distracting ability seems to only remove distracting impacts. It does not remove any of the other negative effects on my dinos. I’ve read the update changes and haven’t noticed anything about the cleanse ability being nerfed, did I miss something or is this a bug?

1 Like

the cleanse you are talking about… is it superiority strike?

Cleanse is not the same thing as superiority strike. The change to ss was one of the biggest parts of the update notes. Not sure how u missed it lol

But yes it only cleanses distraction now

im pretty sure you are talking about superiority strike. here is a good read of all the changes in this latest update… you can find the answer to your question under “creature changes” just click the arrow and the changes will apear… [Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5

1 Like

I don’t know what was done during the update, but now cleanse does nothing. Why? That was one of the best ways to level a playing field and now half my roster does nothing. And while we’re talking about balance, I went from 4100 trophies down to 3400 trophies in 3 days. What is going on here? It’s bad enough some of these hybrids are OP, but at least I held my own pre-update. Now i’m Wondering why I even bother.

Psa: CLEANSE IS NOT THE SAME AS SUPERIORTY STRIKE!!!

Dont understand why that’s so hard to understand :man_shrugging:

I think ludia haven’t helped by changing ss description prior to changing the effect.

Must be particularly confusing for those who first got a dino with ss after the description change but before 1.5.

Those of us who experienced the bleed change were lucky to know this was a heads up of coming changes :grin:

Of course anyone who spends any time on this forum or actually bothered to read the patch notes (well assuming they noticed they could expand the sections) shouldn’t have issues understanding.

2 Likes