Cloak misstiming

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: enemy i.rex dodged AFTER they attacked.
So my opponent had a 20 lv i.rex and i had a 19 level stegodeus. Opp used cloak,i used short defense. Second turn opp used apr and after that i used apr and opponent dodged it. Isnt cloak supposed to last until his next attack?

Area is was found in:jurassic ruins

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- opp has a cloaked faster i.rex
Step 2 - you attack after them
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:%50 of the time (since dodge works %50 of the time)

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It lasts for two rounds of combat. Since he is faster than you because of his level… it will last for two of your attacks even tho one of his comes before you in attack order. This is not a bug

No the attack definition says “until this dinos next attack(max 2 turns)” with this definition, this is a bug

The tooltip does not accurately describe who’s next attack tho. Keep in mind spinotahraptor has text that claims “it’s one of the fastest predators and on the scene”. At speed 126 this is hardly accurate. Or the tryko says it’s faster than the Ankylo and the trex bc it uses its tail as a ballast… speed 102. Granted the skill text SHOULD be more accurate than flavor text but I can’t control this. In my experience cloak has worked… I just don’t like the way it’s implemented at all