Ludia Forums

Cloaking Campaign Mission Bug Version 2.0.38

Bug Description: Unable to use Indominus Rex despite having Cloak effect

Area is was found in: Campaign, Mission 56, Cloaking

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Enter the Campaign
Step 2 - Select Mission 56 at the 7th Chapter
Step 3 - Hit Enter
Step 4 - Notice the Indominus Rex is not listed.

How often does it happen: It happens all the time, unable to proceed in the campaign due to this. There are very few creatures with Cloak effect so, why this isn’t working I dont get.

What type of device are you using: I am using the Samsung Galaxy S10

Indominus rex has Revenge Cloak, not Cloak. But Ludia needs to count that as Cloak too, otherwise the mission becomes unreasonably difficult, and encourages unnecessary overlevelling.

2 Likes

Indominus rex has Revenge Cloak, not Cloak. But Ludia needs to count that as Cloak too, otherwise the mission becomes unreasonably difficult, and encourages unnecessary overlevelling.

There’s another thread on this already.

Where’s the thread. I’m having the same issue. Can you help

I couldn’t find it, @Stygimoloch_29 might know. I don’t know if the Mods replied though.
@Ned?

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t find it myself either, which is why I made this one.

In the same Chapter (Phase 58, exactly) there is the same problem…

This is an Issue for new players, Due to Indominus Rex getting a Revenge Cloak it can no longer be Selected for the Prowess pt 2 final mission and people are forced to use Indom gen 2, small issue but some people cannot get enough gen 2 DNA to level it up enough to actually win, most people do not want to level gen 2 past 15 as its only to create Indoraptor gen 2.

Should Ludia Fix this??

I am not a new player but, I did leave the game for a while because I got fed up with the Pay to Win aspect introduced with the Boosts, which for me ruined the entire Arena Battles. I came back and noticed the campaign and then I run into this rather annoying issue, I dont even have Indominus Gen 2, as I cant get enough Echo DNA to even get to making it, let alone getting it to lvl 17.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this to us, everyone! Our team is currently investigating this. :mag:

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Revenge Cloak not counting as Cloaking ability for Campaign Battle #58

Area is was found in: Campaign, battle #58, area 7

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Have indominus rex at lvl 18, have indom rex gen 2 at lvl 11
Step 2 - attempt fight #56 or #58
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every time

What type of device are you using:
ios

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
will add screenshots from phone later when I switch to it from my pc.

Previously used indominus rex for #56 before the 2.0 update, leveled it up for #58 and it was not available as a usable creature. attempt to re-fight #56 for no reward shows that I am ineligible to participate in the battle. other creatures with evasive effects not named cloaked are not eligible as well (yoshi, Haast eagle, etc).

Any hope this will be fixed? I am stuck in the campaign because of this.