Ludia Forums

[CM] Jorge

Best of Luck to you in the future.

2 Likes

You will be missed! Hope you will train @E.D to do just as good a job as you always did.
Good luck in your further endeavors!

3 Likes

Goodluck @Jorge I wish you well in your future adventures.

I’m sure you won’t miss the constant backlash over here. :grin:

4 Likes

Goodbye @Jorge, wish you the best. Good luck with your future career!

1 Like

Best of luck, @Jorge!

1 Like

This is the most positive “I quit” thread that I have seen in the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best wishes on your new adventures! If you miss us all you know where to find us! You can come to our side of the fence anytime :grin:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you @Jorge

1 Like

Salute. About Face. See you later.

Valar Morghulis, Valar Dohaeris.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Good luck @Jorge !

1 Like

Goodbye and best of luck @Jorge

1 Like

Onwards and upwards Jorge! Best of luck to ya and thanks for all you’ve done with this game we love.

1 Like

We’ll remember you fallen soldier
c0ef8bb

3 Likes

Good luck on you future endeavors @Jorge. You’ll be missed.

1 Like

He’s a great teacher!

9 Likes

Thanks and good luck @Jorge.

1 Like

Then wholl make the patch notes?

Good luck @Jorge with wherever the future takes you.

Jorge, Best wishes for success and happiness in your future life journeys. Please know that there was a very large number of JWA players who greatly appreciated your efforts on their behalf. Sincerely, Don

1 Like

Best of luck and congrats on the new opportunity.

That aside, I thought there was a rule about “goodbye threads, unless it was changed while I haven’t been paying attention?

I hate to be the one to point that glaring double standard out, but it’s honest work. The many other people posting to say goodbye to fellow players and friends from the forum had their posts shut down and unlisted/deleted. Craziest part is they weren’t even getting a paycheck to be here.

1 Like