Ludia Forums

Code 19 - S-Adn / Code 19 - S-Dna

Bonjour tout le monde,
En jouant j’ai rencontré un léger problème. En faisant le code 19 nous sommes censé recevoir 5 ADN pour supers-hybrides cependant, je ne peux changer l’ADN que je veux recevoir et quand j’en fini un, même si on me dit que j’ai reçu 5 S-Adn, je ne les reçois pas dans mon stockage. Il y a-t-il un moyen de régler ce problème ou c’est un bug en jeu ?
Merci d’avance, bonne journée.

Mod edit:

Translated From French:

Hello everyone,
While playing I encountered a slight problem. By doing code 19 we are supposed to receive 5 DNA for super-hybrids however, I cannot change the DNA I want to receive and when I finish one even though I am told that I have received 5 S-DNA , I am not receiving them in my storage. Is there a way to fix this or is it an in-game bug?
Thanks in advance, have a nice day.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation

2 Likes

Umm… can u say it in English pls

1 Like

“Hello everyone,
While playing I encountered a slight problem. By doing code 19 we are supposed to receive 5 DNA for super-hybrids however I cannot change the DNA I want to receive and when I finish one even though I am told that I have received 5 S-DNA , I am not receiving them in my storage. Is there a way to fix this or is it an in-game bug?
Thanks in advance.”

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BlueFireFox

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there, BlueFireFox. Could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to help you out. Please remember to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

2 Likes

As Ned has said you will need to reach out to support it is a known issue on some accounts that they will need to address.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice,
I did that, now, more than to wait !

1 Like