Code 19 Struggles

Hi, long time player (about 4 years now). I’ve never actually gotten a Code 19 before. It really didn’t bother me in the past, as it didn’t seem important to advance in the game. But now with the new playable bosses, it appears I need to do 5 to get all the DNA I need.

What is the secret to having a Code 19 pop up? Thanks!

4 Likes

What level are you

1 Like

Go in and out of the Raptor paddock where you buy mods. You should be able to get around 5 or 6 code 19s each day I believe.

1 Like

I am 99.

Thank you for the tip on the raptor paddock. I will try that.

2 Likes

Np, you might have to go in and out several times, but they will pop up eventually.

1 Like

You need one of every creature out

2 Likes

Good point, I’ve had it happen in the past that I wasn’t able to get one because I tucked everyone away except top DNA earners. Once I brought out a few other dinos, then I was able to get the code 19s again.

1 Like

Oh wow, yeah I’ve got over half of my dinos stored. I guess I’ll put them out on Sorna for now.

1 Like

You need toujangasaurus out, this one is typically the key starter creature. I think that’s the one anyways. Just put your commons out and then head in and out of the raptor paddock a few times and it will trigger, once triggered you can put them away and it will work as intended after that.

And welcome to the forums @Jim_Brooks

6 Likes

Hello, I’m from Brazil and I’ve been playing for almost 6 years, I also have buggy code missions 19, I’ve never received any of them since the beginning, I’ve already sent over 15 emails on the support and sent to the Play Store, but I haven’t had any help since, I’ve done all the methods above and still nothing =

Do you have anything in your asset repository? If so, take it out. If not, try placing creatures in and then taking them out, especially Common Herbivores

2 Likes