Ludia Forums

Code error 233

Am I the only one who has been experiencing the impossibility to play for the whole day?
As far as I know many players are in my same condition while Ludia is totally silent.

Ludia which kind of compensation do you think to provide to your players?

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you have been getting this error code for the whole day, Fizbanius. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com if you haven’t already, so our team can investigate?

Thank you!

Thanks @Ned , it’s not just me, there are dozens of players in the same situation. I don’t need to open a ticket, just need that Ludia investigate this issue and solve it.

Thanks

3 Likes

I’ve had this problem for about 24 hours now. Email sent.

5 Likes

Reports of the same problem from dozens of people in our Discord. Seems pretty wide spread.

4 Likes

Yeah sometimes it works but most of the time I cant login

3 Likes

I sense compensation will be a red chest with 100g and 50 commons

4 Likes

@Ned @Keith the issue is still there…any update?
Dozens of players quit VIP just for info

2 Likes

@Ned
I’ve gotten in maybe 3 hours over the past 5 days, and that’s with endless trying. Please skip pass the usually rubbish of reboot, delete/reinstall, reset your device, try a different device, etc. game is totally unplayable right now. It’s actually been degrading for me over past maybe 2 months. Endless 233 errors. Used to be I could keep trying for a few hours and eventually I’d be let in. Now it goes days and days. If you get in and never reboot, no problem at all playing hours or days, until game forces a reboot on you and than wham, 233, good luck getting back in.

Check the forums, I see similar complaints over the past 2 years from others. Just particularly bad right now. It feels like it’s a good quarter of my guild right now that is experiencing this issue.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, the reports have been forwarded to our team to look at. :mag:

2 Likes

I’m not sure why I pay $10 a month to get a flipping error code every time I try to log in.

3 Likes

48hrs of being completely locked out of the game.

That’s a lot of cards from requests I’m not getting plus Raid loot I haven’t collected yet. Also there is all the XP and loot from playing I would have gotten. All the 4hr daily chests I’m losing out on as well as the cards to sell/buy in the store.

My guildie tells me of a player looking to join my guild but I can’ t accept them because I can’t log in.

I wonder how Ludia plans on compensating players for this lack of service?

Please fix the game so we can actually play it.

2 Likes

This is really frustrating - like Wynter above - there is quite a lot of chests, XP and raid loot I can’t collect.

@Ned thank you for forwarding the concerns to the devs. I think players will be patient if you give us some assurance that we’ll get something for waiting… for days. Particularly for VIP players, they physically aren’t getting value from a paid subscription at this point.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ned, you know what?
What really concerns me is that Ludia is not aware of such a massive issue and that the info must be forwarded to the techs from a forum thread. Seriously they weren’t aware of that? For me it is unbelievable.

3 Likes

I think the problem is they are realocating server capacity to more important projects like love link

3 Likes

Very likely, they should make as aware in advance so that we can migrate to other more interesting games

2 Likes

3rd day completely locked out of the game.

I have never experienced this with any other game. Players are missing out on crazy amounts of loot by not being able to access the game. Just the loss of card requests alone for 3 days is 900 specific common cards. Plus not being able to collect raid loot. The loss of access to the store and daily chests is huge. More than likely players will miss out on the 2-1 epics this week because Ludia can’t seem to fix anything promptly. The amount of compensation due to players affected by this issue will undoubtedly not be equal to the actual loss.

The lack of communication and concern for its customers is par for the course for Ludia.

@Ned Do you not agree that this is awful customer service? Would you continue to pay a company that treats it’s customers this way?

3 Likes

If this isn’t fixed today I am canceling VIP and Ludia will never see another dime from me. I’m sure others feel exactly the same. Ludia doesn’t like money I suppose :man_shrugging:

I’m not sure I will even wait to cancel VIP as this situation is already beyond egregious.

@Ned nail in the :coffin:

2 Likes

Here we go again. You have my money and I have no game access. :rage:#error233

1 Like

Deleting the game and reinstalling every time I exit has been working around the issue.

Mind you, this is a pretty unfortunate state of affairs.

1 Like