Ludia Forums

Code error 233

Is everyone enjoying there dungeon master pack?

I did. With all that gold I leveled up some items.

2 Likes

So, did the people who cancelled their VIP because of this error still get two packs, or did they only get one since they aren’t VIP anymore?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Error 233 is still an issue. It doesn’t lock you out of the game completely like it did before, but it still happens numerous times, and you have to reload the game. Sometimes multiple times. I particularly get this error a lot when I am already in the game, and I try to get into the Return Event on Thursdays and Fridays.

Hi Brian080199,
Thank you for the information, can you contact our customer support team, with your support key and details roughly when you experienced error 233 so our team can investigate further.

Very disappointed to hear some people got more of a reward than others.

Here we go again. Myself and multiple others across multiple guilds.

2 Likes

Yup. Same error 233. Everyone in my guild is confirming as well. None of us can get in.

2 Likes

Yep, got kicked out on my iPad, reconnected in my iPhone, and then got kicked out there five minutes later.

1 Like

I was able to connect most of the day until an hour ago. Now I get a constant Error code: 233. Right at the beginning of a rally and guild battle. Nice job Ludia! It’s no wonder players are quitting this game!

1 Like

Same here. I had no problem last time everyone had the error. It only start the day after they fixed it. Then tonight it just died

1 Like

Me too… error code 233! Has been happening for the last hour, so frustrating!!

1 Like

I can get in using ATT 5G, but not with WiFi connection through Spectrum.

1 Like

I have been getting that 233 error for around 1 hour in my wiFi and 4g systems

1 Like

Happens for me whenever I try to get into the training adventure, and also when I try and do the Guild Rally. Error 233

1 Like

Same here

Cheers
Rab

1 Like

Hey everyone, our team is currently looking into this on their end! :mag:

Thanks @Ned I was about to open a ticket myself. When im actually able to get on and I complete a challenge dungeon or any battle or really Complete anything I get booted and cant get back on anywhere from 20min to 2 hours if this info might help them pinpoint the issue ill send a ticker

2 Likes

I totally agree, Ludia knows about this error 233, but they cant fix it or they wont fix it??
I got an apology! Ludia an apology over and over gets old and it doesn’t mean a darn thing. Repeated apologies isn’t worth the word itself. I’m just not quite sure why the company Ludia doesn’t care but truly they don’t care about the players which are their customers

Dragon123

2 Likes