Ludia Forums

Coin rewards at raids

Hello, how is everyone?

I was thinking that BOSS RAIDS should give COIN REWARDS as well in the incubators, BESIDES THE RAID ANIMAL DNA.

It is a battle where you need a number of players, good animals, coordination. A pretty good effort, and takes time.

Every raid has 2 rounds, and they do take effort.

The “minimal” animal is AN EPIC at TOP HEALTH.

Sinoceratops should give at least a “blue-ish arena” size coin reward rounding 5000 coins.

Mammotherium, is a legend, and has a minion, should give at least 11000 coins.

Smilonemys being a unique, hardcore animal with 2 minions, should give at least 15000 coins - as some golden arenas give -.

MORTEM being THE APEX, the new animal, THE HARDEST BATTLE IN THE GAME even for MASTER PLAYERS, should give at least 25000 coins - equal to the amount you get when you buy coins using 500 bills -.

And that is just for the 1st prize incubator in each RAID.

The 2nd to 10th incubators should give lesser coins but still give some , as when we get 100, 200 coins when we win 1st battle out of 3 in a 3 battle arena.

It will make players want to play RAIDS FASTER, will encourage 4 players instead of 3 in more raids. And the lesser rewards at the 2-10 incubators will encourage players to keep raiding instead of doing couple a day.

Every player is always collecting coins, to create animals, fuse dna, uplevel animals. This could be another way of collecting and certainly players would appreciate another reasonable , logic way to earn them, due to the effort involved in winning the RAIDS.

THANK YOU

8 Likes

Absolutely! Raids are fun, but after you beat the first one, the only motivation to do any more is just that - the fun factor. All you get otherwise is a few common or rare DNA that you probably don’t need anyway.

They need to be careful not to make it too farmable I guess, so they might give diminishing rewards for repeat attempts.

While they’re at it, they could throw in some boosts as a reward too, even just a couple of them.

3 Likes

I’m all for more coins. I’m surprised raids don’t give coins already.

2 Likes