Ludia Forums

Coin rewards

Hello to everyone!!

HOW ARE YOU?

So many of us have requested, suggested that RAIDS give COIN/BILL rewards - currency of any type - for WON RAIDS.

Since they started, that hasn’t been the case. And in hindsight if they gave all players that won the apex every time 20ks of coins or similar, many players would have LOT MORE COINS.

So here is a NEW IDEA:

What about the raids having REWARDS equal or similar to strikes, according to levels.

UNIQUES like GOLDEN STRIKES.

APEX similar to the VERY RARE buyable GOLDEN INCUBATORS of 20KS and more of coins.

LEGEND similar to BLUE/advanced strikes.

BUT , this time the SUGGESTION is NOT only to give rewards similar to equal level strikes, but to ALSO DIVIDE THE REWARDS AMONGST THE PLAYERS THAT WON THE LOBBY, wether its 4, 3 or 2.

That way PLAYERS COULD HAVE AN ENCOURAGING CURRENCY REWARD of some type, besides the OBVIOUS AND NICE DNA REWARD.

Just something that will help the players, and encourage to keep winning every raid of the day. Given that it could mean … amount of coins a day, and 4 times more a week .

So If you think this is a LOGIC, practical way of advancing but to divide the winnings between the TEAM, please agree and comment to convince the BOSSES.

THANK YOU

16 Likes

I love this idea! I hope Ludia listens.

I like it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Dreamers keep dreaming…It is a great idea BUT I don’t think “stingy” Ludia will allow that.

2 Likes

That would be so cool and will help us all to grow and get stronger

2 Likes

No thank you.
Apex and unique raids already give out the most ridiculous rewards without any effort needed.

2 Likes

Really? Hmm. It takes more effort to get a lobby not timing out and a friends list to load than the actual raid I agree. But 15 Apex dna is hardly a ridiculous reward.

2 Likes

Is a great idea and also an incentive, les not forget, for all those helping others to go through the raids in exchange of nothing (almost) but jsut for the sake of helping, and helping alongside to keep the interest in the game for a whole lot of players. Totally support the idea, Ludia please kindly assess and evaluate the feasability.

1 Like

Love this idea!

1 Like