Coin sale ever?

Honestly, I was expecting/hoping for a coin sale during the Halloween event, but in the market are only their ridiculous offers.
What do u guys think? Do we ever will get a coin sale as f2p players?

Since ludia is making it so hard to get good amount of coins, I don’t think it’s good for their game… I am now at a point in the game where leveling unique’s cost a serious amount of coins… if they don’t make coins a bit more accessible there is a good chance the game will burn out on me…

I understand ludia has to make a living, but i doubt blocking access to decent coin is the way to go… better they make vip membership more attractive…

Let me hear your thought about the coins.

9 Likes

Ludia isn’t likely to make vip more enticing they could have gone that route. Heck we had data mines 2 years ago which showed them working on a vip notification feature where you’d get notified if an epic had spawned within range.

But realistically we had way less coins during the early periods of the game… there was a time when strike towers weren’t a thing. It was literally supply drops and arena wins and their used to be a cap on how much coins you could win from the arena. So they may be clamping down on coins some but it’s nowhere like how things used to be.

1 Like

I too was hoping a f2p coin deal would happen for Halloween. Now I guess I’m gonna hold out until Xmas