Coin Treasure - Despawn

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Coin Treasure Despawns. After taking one coin spawn all other coin treasure spawns disappear and won’t reappear. Been driving around town for 30 mins with 0 found

Area is was found in: Zipcode 75056

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Find a coin spawn
Step 2 - Take the coin spawn
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Second week in a row for the treasure hunt

What type of device are you using: Note 9

Solutions attempted:

1. App Force Crash
  2. App cache clear
  3. Phone reboot
  4. Phone shutdown
  5. Disabling and reenabling GPS.

I am missing out on a tremendous amount of coins second week in a row. Fix this please or compensate for our attempts to search.

You can only get one treasure chest per 6-hour period. They spawn at 7am, 1pm, 7pm, and 1am. I’m in the PST time zone and not sure if the times are the same for everyone or if they need to be adjusted per time zone.

Yes, it’s been at least 3 weeks with the new treasure hunt format.
Check my 3 week old post for more details:

Treasure Chest Event: Rule Change (Only 1 chest every 6 hours)

What the deuce! Well heck… that is pretty worthless haha thanks for the info guys!

Those were good old days where we could gather upto 25K through treasure hunt in a day… and the events would last whole week! :slight_smile:

Ludia! King of the nerfers! Even when they don’t nerf they nerf! Reverse nerfing like making us fight a 30 indoraptor for the epic strike tower! :joy::joy::joy:

Oh thank you I came on here specifically to see WhaTF was going on with the treasure chests as they all disappeared once I hit 1… I too wasted 30mins trying to find another :expressionless:

Thank goodness for this forum - Ludia really should notify us with rule changes - it shouldn’t have to come from here.

Haha sucks don’t it :joy: