Coins are TOO hard to come by, without spending money

Litterally needs to get more coins. being in the mall at my city for 2 hours barely gave me 1k coins, and i need 4k for one upgrade now.

I refuse to pump cash into a game just to upgrade.

I also have VIP, and it seems like it doesnt do ANYTHING!!

/rant.

But please, gold from stops needs to be upped, or some other way to earn it. Daily rewards or something. 10 quests a day = 10k gold.

I find that battling a lot is better for getting coins. 150ish per battle plus whatever you get from the incubator assuming you win

:face_with_monocle: error 404 logic not found

Dude. Don’t get me wrong I do spend but I rakked in 6k in 3 hours. Just find a park and hit the event boxes over and over

I have 15,706 (from the time of this post) just from doing incubators and supply drops

I tend to do 3-4 3 hour ones a day and then an 8 or 12 hour one when I go to sleep and get quite a bit from them everyday

Something worth trying and you’ll see some good results

I made 2k battling. Just battle over and over, and win.

I need more than 15k just to get half them upgraded

I understand that… But you clearly have 26000 in your account :thinking:

From today. I got 29 dinos awaiting higher levels upgrades.
I Spent All Day spinning and is capped again. Used maybe 1000 to upgrades for exp but still shows that my Cash is very still standing compsred to how much i need to upgrade my whole battle team fully.

I calculated in my head i need 39k for my whole battle team to spend All the DNA i have stored.