Ludia Forums

Collect 'em all post 1.7

Just created Grypolyth :smile:

So three to go; should get Smilodon Monday (or the next); Geminititan is a possibility this weekend with the epic event and incubators - Diplo is L18 428/500; Pterovexus is a little way off, Mono is L19 70/250 and Darwinopterus is L18 174/500 - now Darwin is Saturday’s spawn I need to look at getting Mono up there (got 11 Darwins last Saturday, or was it 12 :thinking:).

Where is everybody else - anyone with the full house?

8 Likes

I’m trying to get Grypolyth but Gryposuchus just does not appear for me anywhere. I only completed it because it appeared at strike towers last year.

Well done on the collection. Impressive.

Thanks :slight_smile: Hardly ever see Gryposuchus but have been gradually getting it in free incubators - finally got to 200 this morning with an 8 hour incubator and a 20 fuse finally completed it.

1 Like

I’m might not win this game. :clown_face:

1 Like

I’m going to be a long time ever completing everything but as long as I get all the prehistoric animals I’m happy.

4 Likes

Do you know what the one is you haven’t even seen yet?

Smilodon. Haven’t seen anyone anywhere. :frowning:

1 Like

Good luck Monday.

3 Likes

Thought so - only saw one this week - hoping for another next week to create it. Love the loin.

1 Like

Well, basically need every unique :rofl: (tuoramoloch and utarinex dna are from events)

2 Likes

Can start Tenontorex also but have very little coins and a huge lack of Tenontosaurus. Scoola is a good candidate to finish next week, as well as Smilodon. The rest, not any time soon.

1 Like

Diplo is L15 so I don’t think this weekend will help me unfortunately.

3 Likes

Impressive - at least it will be a step closer after the weekend. Fingers crossed for incubator DNA as well as the event. Are you going all in on Diplo? I really need Ourano (although not so much now I have abandoned my top team) so I will be 100% Diplo.

1 Like

100%
Ourano is great, but I can hunt that.

1 Like

WOW i’m Impressed

I… Have a crap load to create…

Not even close to creating any other Unique besides Indo and Toura. Tryko was lucky from an incubator from that St. Patrick’s day event, and Rinex was from that one event.

1 Like

Ok so let’s see.

Vexus…just 1 more Darwin. One more.

Maiasaura I hardly ever see on Wednsdays, I barely got in range for the 2 I managed to snag over the last 2 weeks.

Suchus, should be next week when scolo is running around.

Gryp: I’m 720/750 of that croc, but then who knows how long that’ll be.The rest are unique that’ll take time due to one component (diplo, Darwin, Spino)

Annnnd …havent seen the cat or it would have been made.

1 Like

Only got geminititan to go. Currently only around 60 DNA from level 20. With some lucky fuses I may get it this weekend

2 Likes

Well, it’s still a long journey ahead for me…

2 Likes

Only two legendaries left to complete my legendaries collection! Still no smilodon on the epics side.

I have five uniques as of now, and started working on two others of them. Some uniques seem so far away from unlocking that I don’t think I’ll ever get the full collection…

2 Likes