Ludia Forums

Collectibles pack question

I seem to be experiencing a bug, when trying to simply buy a collectibles pack in Odin’s market. But the game freezes. Fortunately the game crashes before my coins are spent. The issue seems to occur when the system has too few types of collectibles to choose from. Eg. I currently have 6 of 7 collections complete, with only 8 elite items of a single type left to complete the Dagur’s Bewilderbeast collection.
This bug also occured as I was nearly finished the Screaming Death collection, but after filing a support ticket it seemed to clear up.
Of course once the Screaming Death was finished I had no further issues till now.
If Ludia thinks the collectible pack becomes too valuable when we’ve almost filled our collections, then perhaps they should make it unavailable at such times, but as it stands this just looks like an algorithm for creating the collectibles pack that hasn’t been properly tested on ‘edge’ cases.
Is this happening a too others?

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few others report this as well. Can the team look into it @Marcus?

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, I’ll report this to the team.

2 Likes

Just following up on this. The team will make this a priority and hopefully fix it for the next update. Thanks!

6 Likes

FINALLY I have reported this bug multiple times here and to customer service. It has a near 100% repeatability rate when the very specific conditions are met.

2 Likes