Ludia Forums

Collection book rewards not working

I don’t know if this is an issue that only I’m having but whenever I attempt to get my rewards for the new dragons I’ve gotten in the collection it doesn’t let me. This happened after the arena update came out.

2 Likes

Hey Drakon277, could you try restarting your game and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

I’m still not able to claim my reward even though I own the dragon.I restarted the app a few times and I still can’t claim it

1 Like

Hey TheGamingBeavers, our team is looking into this issue. Could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you with the rewards?

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. I just got a Sturmundrang and I cannot claim the reward! This is a first. The arena update has brought me many, many new glitches. I hope it’ll be patched soon enough.

1 Like

Same for me, completed my Thunderclaw collection by Vingthor and can‘t collect. Surprisingly collecting my runes for Maeve‘s buffalord worked although the Thunderclaw collection is still bugged.

2 Likes

Same problem happened too with me

2 Likes

Same. It’s been days and I’ve collected other runes but can’t seem to collect from the Thunderclaw category… please correct this :smirk:

2 Likes

I have the same issue with the thunderclaw dragons! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it’s still not working.

I’m sorry that happened, Shmarla. Could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can assist you further with this? Please make sure to include your support key in the email so our team can find you quicker in their system.

Thanks!