Come Appreciation Week, come

It’s been almost a year now since I started to this beautiful game, and I think a few months ago when I saw that “3x-4x LPs” warning on the info board, I had no idea what was it all about. Let’s put being a VIP aside, I didn’t even have an idea of what to use the LPs for. (I was buying some 2 or 4k packs just for the cool decorations haha, what a waste :sweat_smile:) But now, I am a well awared player as piling experience day by day, I am excitedly waiting for that precious week to come again. I am saving the most as I can, and planning to open 10ks like in a ceremony. But when?

4 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine, unfortunately I’ve been spending a lot of LP as keep getting creatures that I want in the TH, so I wont be able to take much use if it rolls around soon

3 Likes

It has been a while since we had a VIP Appreciation week, hasn’t it? I’m hoping one rolls around soon as well.

3 Likes

I am waiting for this as well! Saved my Battle Stages for a while. I want to complete them if the appreciation week comes around.

@Aether_12 My Loyalty Points took a hit with that 50k Tarbo. Also when the 30k packs were on sale…I took a gamble.

5 Likes

If history is a precedent for the future we could have one within the next 1-5 weeks.

3 Likes

I just received a message from the support says that it would be good to stay tuned for the upcoming holiday season. I think they are pointing the Christmas Eve out or so. :thinking:

Oh I didn’t notice that the Battle Stages are a source for LPs. Are you implying the ones with packs as rewards? @Trexy

Yes same here I forgot to mention that I spent 110k LP on 1 tarbo and 3 discounted plus packs also, was well worth it though as I did get creatures that were needed and also a stygimiloch which was a new addition

1 Like

Yes, I was referring to the battle stages where the prize is a card pack. I know it doesn’t make a huge impact overall.

@Aether_12 Spent 110k?! That seems fun. I personally never bought a 50k pack before so it was exciting! I hope I don’t do it again any time soon. For now… Loyalty Points in recovery mode.

2 Likes

I’m hoping maybe Thanksgiving, which is in a couple weeks? Would fit in with the theme of thanks/appreciation…

1 Like

Oh you’ve got a solid point sir, highly possible IMO too. If it’s so, seems to be the fourth week of November which is going to be Thursday if I am not wrong. And I hope it lasts for a week or two with higher number of events than usual. Also 4 times multiplier will be much more appreciated. :smile: @Falconhawk

I blew 160K on those 20k VIP packs over halloween…lets not talk about not getting the Tarbo…

I’m hoping appreciation week is a little further away so i can build them back up again. 30 battles a day on the ceno pvp is a good, though tiring, way to accumulate LPs.

2 Likes

Is Ceno PvPs (moded or normal ones by the way?), offering more LPs than other modeds? @Tim_Hurst

Regular Cenozoic PvP is where it’s at.

3 Likes

Both regular ceno and regular aquatic pvp wheels are great lp resources. Can’t recall the last time I tried regular cenozoic v land wheel so I have no idea about that one.

2 Likes

what they said :slight_smile: I’ve been doing some regular aquatic as well as the rates are the same…but seem to have more luck with the Cen wheel. I’m also building up my ceno line up which is very handy.

At some point I want to compare the PvP over the course of a week…just don’t have the time :slight_smile:

1 Like