Come on Ludia why?

You promised it was a Amphibian but no it is a Herbivore, we wanted a Amphibian but no you failed us >:(

11 Likes

they didn’t say anything, but which creature will be in each tournament

10 Likes

Hiya, we most definitely did not promise this Hybrid would be an Amphibian. We know players want one and as stated by me last year one is in the works. You just need to be patient :slight_smile:

34 Likes

It showed up in my account.

1 Like

Do you happen to know how “patient” we will have to be?

8 Likes

well you (i mean Ludia developers), just disapointed all of us, They shoud better speed up that work

4 Likes

Let us not target to Keith; he doesn’t control these things.

8 Likes

6 years is patient enough apparently.

11 Likes

If you can wait 6 years you can wait 100 years :wink:

6 Likes

i know he doesnt, but he can say that to that developers

6 Likes

I mean what did they expect when they used one of the components as an amphibian? Be over the moon that it’s a well needed herbivore? Lol :rofl:

10 Likes

If we are talking about glass cannon hybrid, there are no tournament amphibians left that are glass cannons… Eryops, Kaprosuchus Gen 2.

But hey Lepto + Protostega Leptostega is a glass cannon so one can hope. :grin:

3 Likes

Ok I’m patient. No worries.

The matter is, the calcium in my bones isn’t.

16 Likes

XD another herbivore, a weak one Might add.even cerazino is better than it

1 Like

Looks awful, it seems that no effort was made designing it! So plain-looking!

4 Likes

I want to believe you Keith…but with all due respect seeing is believing at this point. Again I mean that with all due respect. And I don’t mean to step out of line by saying that however… when we do get the amphi hybrid hopefully it’s stronger than gorgo.

9 Likes

No problem guys. We trust Kapro Gen 2

2 Likes

Well, my idea was Grypo + Kapro Gen 2. That would’ve made an incredible and strong hybrid. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Atleast it isn’t a carnivore i guess? idk, i’m INCREIDLY disappointed Ludia, and the hybrid isn’t even as good as Draco and it costs more in DNA!

I’m not angry, but i am underwhelmed. Really, really dissapointing ludia. That’s all i can say. Just, not happy. At all.

7 Likes

I have to agree, i don’t want to sound rude Keith, but sometimes it’s good to be blunt, why are we getting creatures that nobody wants rather then the thing which is HIGHLY requested? I’d get it if these creatures were made a fair few months ago and y’all have been sitting on them for awhile, but if not, i question why the time was made to make them if they were never wanted. I think we’d all appreciate a ETA, idk, anything like q2 summer this year or something so we know when, as it’s honestly getting tiring of getting hyped up for a new hybrid then being let down when it’s something we didn’t want.

7 Likes