Ludia Forums

Comeback, maybe?

So I played this game A LOT, when I made my second account. I stopped maybe 3 months ago because the game felt like a chore to play. I made a lot of progress, and with the new hybrids, more content, and the Sino leak, I’ve thought about coming back. So is it worth it?

3 Likes

OK, but DONT BUY VIP
dont waste your money on Ludia
they will probably break the game
just play for fun like me

How far did you get?

Theres a lot of changes been made, including creatures previously in battle stages locked for good, and stat changes of certain creatures too

2 Likes

I think level 70, but I wasn’t super into unlocks

I did have a 10 Cerazino, 20 Indom, 10 Diplocroc, 10 Gorgosuchus, and I was working on Yudon/Metriaph

3 Likes

I hope after metria gets cot the same week gorgo gets a tourney that would be amazing…

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s just a certain aspect of the game that feels like a chore.

Or it can also be your approach/expectations that could make it feel like a chore. Example … tournaments sometimes feel like a chore to me. So in the past there would be times where i’d sit it out.

You don’t have to give the game 100 percent all the time. Take your time. Enjoy the aspect of the game which are entertaining to you.

3 Likes

Yes, rejoin, you would be one of the lucky ones with most of the unlocks. This game has also improved a lot. So it’s a good idea

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not bad, not perfect, but it’s def more enjoyable now.

2 Likes