Ludia Forums

Committed 10/9-10 alliance needs two members!

Become a part of our team that ranks 10/9 every week and reaches tier 8 in 4 week championships. 10/10 has been accomplished several weeks which is great considering the low pressure atmosphere. I am very proud to say we are one of the friendliest, most generous and team oriented alliances and we all treat each other with respect and gratitude.
We are not part of the BOB or ARK networks, but do have one level 20 6/7 days weekly thanks to the help of 8 other alliances in our co-op.
As a leader I do everything possible to keep things fair for everyone and encourage members to keep the game fun by battling pvp as much as they want to with no demands.
Following sanctuary guidelines and doing your fair share in the tourneys is expected thanks to the structuring of both.
Send me a DM if you would like more info. Please do not respond here :slight_smile: Thanks ahead of time!

3 Likes

One filled, but we still have a spot free! Thanks!

Julie
Laker Dinos on the Ark

Do you accept only real accounts or also second accounts? I would like to join with my second account, In tourneys I can usually rack up 5k-6k cups and I play daily. I am only level 11 though. I float around the 2500 mark in the arena. My username is DinosaursR_Cool#5988

We are officially full again, but I’m guessing you got a few direct messages from others. Take care!

Can I be informed when you have space again?

1 Like

We have a couple spots open! Please message me instead of replying here. Thanks!

Updating: rank achieved this championship is 8, not rank 9 due to the amount of weeks and other factors. We still need two players to be at 50 strong! Please send a direct message instead of replying here and don’t send a blind request to join in game as they get rejected. Thanks!!

2 Likes

A wonderful alliance, with people at it’s core rather than just players. As the small community we are, we help each other where we can with donating, coordinating and defeating raid bosses, sharing battle strategies and keeping our sanctuaries in shape. All this while having fun along the way and getting to know each other better as we venture on this journey together. Interested to join? Please PM me or our distinguished leader Kodiakhunter.

3 Likes

We have a couple openings :slightly_smiling_face: please dm for more info. Thanks ahead of time.

Julie

1 Like

We still have openings… come Join a great Bunch of people and let’s do something special together!!! Dm @Kodiakhunter1 @Nes for more info

1 Like

This is a great alliance that enjoy playing with everyday and would recommend to anyone out there.

3 Likes

Hi there, still reading? Good! That’s shows dedication and we need someone like you, so please send us a DM and come and join us!

2 Likes

Don’t miss the boat, one spot filled! Thanks!!

3 Likes