Ludia Forums

Common and rare creatures on the same level and the common is stronger and more powerful, why

I do not understand how an ordinary creature at the same level as a rare is weaker and causes less damage as is the case Majungasaur level 17 that has Life:2359 and Damage:644. The Majundasuchos which is rare at level 17 also, has Life: 2165 and Damage 567. Totally, unexplained

It’s down to the abilities. Some of weaker stats but better or more abilities.

2 Likes

In fact, but I still think the rare one should at least have life and damage compared to the common and skills would complement it making it more appreciable. But I liked the answer

I want justice for Majungasuchus! That hybrid needs a super hybrid or it needs to be buffed.

10 Likes

I agree. There are a few odd ones like that which could do with a boost to their stats.

1 Like

Maybe because neither of them are hybrids, rares are just less common to find but get better hybrids as a reward.
I think commons being as powerful as rares is ok.

1 Like

Majundasuchus is a hybrid though.

yes, look at Miragaia, it’s common, but for me, it’s worth it like an epic.

1 Like

Majungasuchus is a hibrid.

A while back I watched a dinosaur documentary on YouTube that mentioned Majungasaurus being a top predator in its time, so I think a buff is in order. Give us L1 residents some love! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeah I need to do something with the 200k+ of Munjunga dna I have :crazy_face::rofl:

Just like @Colin_Goodman mentioned the power is also calculated by the variety of the moves a Dino has.

1 Like

Thats an easy answer ,because Lídia dev team looks like it
patricio-gif-14

1 Like

Or an epic like Procera that has stats higher than uniques with a more diverse moveset.

1 Like