Ludia Forums

Common Enemy: The Tyrannosaurus From Hell

A story I created. It’s a part 1. I’ll make a part 2 if y’all want.

A pair of Tenontorexes was grazing in a field, one being a bit smaller than normal. They went to get some water from a river, but unknown to them, 2 Erlindomini were stalking them. With their keen eyesight, the Tenontorexes saw the Erlindomini and got into a defensive stance. One tried to make a dash at the smaller Tenontorex, but the larger took a massive swing at the Erlindominus, and caused the aggressor to back away. Then, they felt a rumble. Over the hill they saw a jagged pink spike slowly emerge, then a whole row, and finally a massive Tyrannosaur appeared. He let out a massive bellowing roar that shone the ground, and out burst a Majungasaurus and a Velociraptor. The Tenontorexes and Erlindomini looked at the Rex, then the boss, and worked out a grouping that would allow them to attack. The Erlindomini looked at the minions, and noticed how much they were buffed. But one of the Erlindoms was fast, and took out the Velociraptor in a single hit, with the other having extremely sharp claws, and shredded the Majung. The Tenontorexes distracted Mortem by hitting his leg and one of his eyes, partially blinding him. He hit all of them with a massive tail whip, hitting them all but not critically injuring them. The Erlindomini went to distract the boss as well, but they heard a loud cry from a Tenontorex. Soon after, they felt their muscles reattach, the bones mend, and skin stretch back into place. They looked over themselves and realized that they had been healed. The Erlindomini went in and scratched out his knee and other eye, permanently blinding the Rex. The other Tenontorex smashed his head against the Rex’s nose, breaking it. The Rex tried to grab one of them, but missed completely. After that, the group was feeling confident, but then they saw Mortem’s eyes roll up, and after they settled back they were filled with rage. The Erlindomini cloaked, and the Tenontorexes rampaged again, hitting the Rex square in the jaw. The Rex bit the smaller Tenontorex, and nearly killed it. The Tenontorex healed and distracted again, and the Edoms bit at the Mortem, killing it. The Mortem hit them all, and they were all fairly injured. They cheered for a second, thinking that was the Rex’s final attack, but it got up, and roared even louder, and the Minions were back! They were confused and terrified, and the Erlindomini almost didn’t attack! At the last second they rampaged, killing the minions again. The larger Tenontorex healed, and the smaller one rampaged, damaging the Rex’s chest. He hit them all, and almost killed an Erlindominus! The group, furious over their friend, hit the Rex’s eyes and legs, causing him to miss again. The group Rampaged at once, getting a few critical hits in. The Rex didn’t cleanse this time, and missed another massive hit completely. The 2 Tenontorexes healed, and the Edoms cloaked. The Rex hit everyone with a massive tail whip, and got a critical hit. The group, seeing red at this point, rampaged, with the smaller Tenontorex smashing the Rex’s skull in. The Rex, giving a final cry, lay still. After a few seconds, they saw Victory! pop up. The Edoms took off their headset, and did a small victory dance. The Tenontorexes needed some help getting out of the headsets, and the Edoms said,” Thanks for joining! That boss was impossible for us to beat. And that healing was a major surprise!” The Tenontorexes thanked them for the invitation to try out their new technology. Soon after, the machine started to hum. The group watched as something massive erupted from their headsets.

6 Likes

Writing is wonderful! Keep it up… Can’t wait for Part 2!

Btw, thanks for giving me early access to the story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

I like what you did with the transition between the Erlidomimi and Tenrexes going from enemies to friends most of all!

2 Likes

That was the hardest part to make, as that is found nowhere in the game.

2 Likes

Someone makes this into a strat and it is 100% win rate :stuck_out_tongue:.
Seriously though, great story. I could picture what was happening :+1::100:

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s what I aim for.

2 Likes

Pretty good but I am none to judge I am writing an actual book I have been writing for like a month now and I hypha even either thirteen or fourteen pages

2 Likes

Nice. I’m writing a book myself, but it’s not forum approved

1 Like