Ludia Forums

Common unlocktabes next week

Hi guys, actually I am level 31 and still have locked Labyrinthodonia and Utahraptor, I’m really afraid I won’t have time to unlock them, because I’m really out of my power, to keep my park under level 34 next 4 weeks (in worse case 8 weeks), to get them. I take look on Jurassic World the game FB, and found “common week” started13th july, 12th october, 12th january. That Theoretical should means next week can be “common week”, What do you think? Should I for sure start level up my park to 35 now, for case common week (requies usually level 35+) will come?

3 Likes

I don’t know, I also hope that the common week will come out soon!

If I count right, that should be now in April?

1 Like

You absolutely have to get to level 35 (so you unlock the useless gyrosphere), I hope they will make the common unlock week with the Hatzegopteryx!

According to what you wrote it is every 4 months, so it could be next week!

So, bec I now cant keep my park under 34 for next 4 (or 8 weeks) It will be better to get level 35 during this weekend…

1 Like

Yep, and if your missions are easy it shouldn’t be hard!

I think you should wait, I made the error to skip to level 40 as quickly to stego and trex and I had to wait for common week to get some of the creature I needed for some good hybrid.

1 Like

11 October 2020

January 10, 2021

February 14, 2020

1 Like

I waited month… More even I dont do missions, I am not able to keep my park under 34 much longer. If Ludia will follows regularity, now should follow common week, and in not, that level cant me hurt too much. I will risk this more, than risk that common week escape me, for next 3 months…

1 Like

Common week are actually really hard and I did struggle, and I normally never struggle on unlock, they are as tough as legend unlock

1 Like

You have to cross your fingers and hope for the good heart of Ludia!
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Do keep in mind that for common unlock week you have to be level 35+ so make sure you have a way of leveling up fast.

1 Like

I am level 44 and my friend @Lucky14 is level 34 so I don’t think there will be any problems!

no, actualy i am almost 33 level but i get 35 today or tomorrow

1 Like

Damn how fussy you are! :woozy_face: :wink:

its quick if you do mission :smiley: forl luck

1 Like

Can you tell me what is this famous mission you have to do?

actually “collect 5 000 coin from jurassic arcade”

1 Like

I have got utahraptor locked too.

1 Like