• Emote in Alliance chat: YES or NO?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

• Direct Messages/Inbox: YES or NO?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

• Player Versus. Player chat: YES or NO?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

• Able to sent link in Alliance chat: YES or NO?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

@Altithorax_Perotorum @Mudkipz @Jurassic_Fury what do you think?

Healthy discussion only :kissing_heart::+1:

2 Likes

I would like text during raids. This would also make clarify a Strategie or helping players that aren’t experienced or don’t know how to raid

6 Likes

Chat for versus battles would get really toxic really quickly.

10 Likes

Be nice to have some sort of sanctuary communication too. Like local sancs if someone near you plays and you’d like to link up but you can’t because there is no way to communicate.

2 Likes

Not only that, there isn’t really time to chat during battles anyway. I could see DMs getting potentially toxic as well.

1 Like

What about the chat “option circle” like Among us?

1 Like

For links, I’m 50/50. People might post suspicious links

8 Likes

I think dms should only be for friended players to avoid the issue

7 Likes

There really needs to be chat in the lobby so we can get better teams together.

4 Likes

Even a simple automated system would do wonders. Something where you could say “Use X dino” or “Don’t use X dino” (and let you choose which dino), or things like “we need more distraction/shields/healing/damage/damage increase/etc.” Obviously a full raid chat would be preferable, but if Ludia can’t or won’t do that, a system like this would still be a big improvement.

5 Likes

Being able to send links would help tremendously with raids, for example you could send a raid strategy like thisimage

Well or just send image? Cuz i think leave out the game will bring you a reload even it’s just one second…

Also your name is StygidaryxFan but your pfp is a QuetOnion lol

I don’t think you can send images through alliances

1 Like

Yeah, Stygidaryx is one of my favorite dinosaurs in Jwa (I think it’s the colors that it has makes me like it, not that it’s very viable in the late mid or late game) but Quetzorion was my fist unique

1 Like

I miss the ability to leave messages in sanctuaries.
Every now and then a player I don’t know puts dinos in a sanctuary right outside my front door and since I don’t know any JWA players in my area, it would be nice to be able to exchange messages. Then more local players could get together and form communities of interest.

2 Likes

Chat in raid lobby or during a raid would be super useful. The rest is not needed. Emotes, especially, are utterly pointless and stupid.

1 Like

I don’t think text is a good idea. The players could cuss

1 Like

They could use censorship or disabling the use if in inappropriate words, like what many games do.

2 Likes

This! :arrow_up:

We have a community here on these forums but having the ability to leave messages in a sanctuary for other local players could help us create a more local community and spread word of the game. I’m very much for that.

1 Like