Communication feedback

Greg Street aka Ghostcrawler from wow (currently at riot) tweeted out something that i realy like. Ludia, we’d love to hear from you. Please dont choose option 5.

1 Like

In the ither thread where we talked to about communication. I thought of bringing up ghostcrawler in response to the people saying as negative as these forums are they dont blame them for not talking… Ghostcrawler managed one of the most toxic communities ever in the wow forums… im sure the forums over at riot are just as bad if not worse.

Ive honestly quite curious to how they design hybrids… do they have to get approval from universal? Not to criticize their design Because from a cosmetic stand point i perfer theirs instead of movie sources. Did they have to convince universal to allow them to make utah and pyra raptors more like the real life counterparts considering they look vastly different then the movie raptors. Would be great to see some of that stuff.

But honestly just patch notes… so we dont have to look through are team to see if one of them got nerfed.

2 Likes

Agree 100%.

Yeah you’ve got a point the lack of communication from ludia is the main gripe on this forum (absolutely justified ) if they gave us patch notes regarding what’s coming I think it would go a long way to alleviating a lot of the gripes the community here has . Not all but hey at least it would be a start

1 Like