Ludia Forums

Community FREE GEMS!

All GEMS have been collected!

Thanks so much, everyone for helping out and testing this new feature with us.

Congratulations!

You have found our secret TEST AREA!

The first 50 users who click the link below will receive FREE GEMS!

:gem:Click to claim from your mobile device :gem:

Claim Now! :arrow_right: http://ludia.gg/WOW_Gems_Oct1

Please note this is a test and receiving gems might not work. We are testing this function for future giveaways!

4 Likes

Worked for me

2 Likes

@Mkb617 Awesome! thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work for me.

1 Like

Did you click from a mobile device that has Warriors of Waterdeep?

1 Like

Didn’t work for me either. I’m only linked on Google Play. Is this Facebook exclusive? Should there have been a notification message in a tab?

EDIT: I closed the WOWaterdeep app and then tried it again from your link. It worked then and gave a popup that notified me that I gained 25 gems. My gem count increased accordingly. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for trying again and letting us know it worked!

1 Like

Just did and it worked

2 Likes

Didn’t work, tried from phone that has the game, Strangely the game gets stuck on the loading screen when clicking that link and sometimes it just takes me to facebook page.

1 Like

This was just a test, Please email us at support+dnd@ludia.com Include in your e-mail your account ID (bottom right when the game first loads)

In the header please put Forum Link and our support team will take a look into it for you. Thanks again for trying for us!

1 Like

Didn’t work for me either.

Clicked on my Samsung S9+ which has game installed. It takes me to a webpage that talks about the game.

I’m more excited about the ancillary things that may be coming down the line. Cool! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know and the phone you are using!

Please email us at support+dnd@ludia.com Include in your e-mail your account ID (bottom right when the game first loads)

In the header please put Forum Link and we’ll see what happened.

1 Like

what ancillary things…

1 Like

It Worked For Me And Hubby!!!
Thanks A Bunch Ludia!!!
Ludia Rocks!!!

1 Like

I think you meant to say “Thanks a bunch Ludia”. Btw I’m curious why you Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Of Your Words??? It’s quite a mystery… O.o

1 Like

Quick update, for fun, I just tried clicking it again and this time it worked.

I can’t recall if I had the game open when I posted the first time. This time I had all apps closed except on Chrome reading this post. Clicked and it worked.

If whoever tried previously on Android, had the game or other apps open, close everything and try again. See if that helps.

2 Likes

LoL, Retsamerol Asked The Same Question,
I’ve Done It So Long As I Can Remember !
Guess I’d Thought It Gave It Emphasis!!! LoL
Guess I Thought It Looked Better Than This
guess i thought it looked better than this
Plus It Makes It Stand Out A Bit!!! LOL
There We Go!!! Thanks Hummm, Yes I Definitely Missed That!!!
MY Fingers Would For Sure Be Confused If I’d Try To Stop Now!!! LOL

When I see links that activate etc, it tells me there are future ideas in development. These are ancillary items. I do this all the time for my “joe job” (as a CTO) to excite our customer base with things like this. This was a “test” as Jon stated above. Which means, there are ideas floating. Maybe a monster manual with hidden hotlines, etc. Fun stuff. I’m creative/imaginative (I’m an actor as my other “real job”). That was what I meant.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the update!

1 Like

Worked great, no problems here.

2 Likes