Precise rampage
Immobilize
Exploit wound

Passive:
Wounding counter
On escape evasive strike
Immune to distraction
Immune to decel

Now constricor can beat the tank more easly with immune to decel, and now have 1300 dmg for compensate the only one direct damage move(precise rampage), and i have replaced pinning strike with immobilize becouse now he can immobilize the bled opponent.
In alternative or remain pinning strike or we can have distraction impact.

Spinoconstrictor’s survey (Reworking#1: Spinoconstrictor):
Hp:4000
Damage:1200
Crit:10%
Speed:124

Move set:
Side step
Distracting impact
Precise rampage
Exploit wound

Passive:
Immune to distraction
Immune to deceleration
On escape evasive strike(100% dodge)
Wounding counter

What do you think it?

I just hate when hybrid get their skilsl out of nowhere like with Sidestop and now immobilize. Makes no sense for me

Immobilze have a sense because: titanoboa have pinning strike, and the constricors use their body for immobilize the prey, and after eat it. Side step, beh, i don’t know.

1 Like

So… what role does Spinoconstrictor play?

Strong vs…
Distracters (Immune to Distraction)
& Runner’s (On Escape Evasive Strike)
Dinos with no cloak-penetration (Side-step + Counter)
Dinos with counter-attacks (Exploit Wound)
Cloakers (Precise Rampage)

Weak vs…
Immune to bleed (Cleansers not so much)
Definite/Nullifying
Charge-up dinos (RTC, MF etc)

Honestly I feel Spinoconstrictor’s weakness is more to do with other dinos which shape the meta than its own kit. Make it much more powerful and it will go from middling to the top of the pack pretty quickly.

I really like the idea of a dodging counter-dino. Against a lot of dinos its basically a death sentence via the perma-dodge preventing a dino from doing more than 1K damage per hit until they bleed to death. The problem is that the top meta is basically ‚Äėimmune/cleanse + nullify/definite‚Äô with stats that are too high.

The one change I would make is to do something with the pinning strike (makes sidestep the basic). It is just a garbage move and almost never useful. Instant pin, lockdown impact, nullifying impact, decellerating impact. Anything else would be more useful.

1 Like

Just a regular stepping snake I guess