Ludia Forums

Completed gauntlet and decoration is not accessable and taking space of four squares

Clicking on the spot of the decoration brings up the Green Death information and a very thin black line is displayed instead of the decoration.

Please inquire support with this forum topic, ticket 887430 @Ronald @Rose_Frose

2 Likes

Hey there Evanejo, Our team has implemented a fix for this thanks to all our players who wrote in about it! It will be available next update (early November)!

1 Like

@Rose, will the November release also have a patch for getting items for legendary dragon collections? I used to get an average of one for every mystery pack opened. Now it’s about 1 for every 20. This really helped getting any of the super rare diamond items in the past. Also, I can’t get the collectables pack to open in Odin’s market after purchase and the timer remains broken for me in gauntlets. Thanks

1 Like

Same here, for some time. It won’t count down unless I close and restart the game, at which point I’m lucky to get 1 stamina and the counter reset to 4 hours, even if it’s been 12+ hours since I last did anything in Gauntlet.

1 Like

I’d like to report the same issue. I left it at night and when I checked it only gained one life… This is why I really dislike the long gauntlets. I never really lose any of them. The waiting is so unnecessary.

1 Like