Ludia Forums

Compsognathus Gen 2 threaten is wrong

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Compsognathus Gen 2’s threaten does not activate until he is down to 1/3 HP it should be when he is at 2/3 HP according to patch notes. This is also true for other dinosaurs such as Compsognathus Gen 1

Area is was found in:
No need for more info as it’s easy to replicate. It even says it on his moves

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

That is interesting. I took it as certain moves/passives took different HP requirements to move to “alerted” (1/3 or 2/3) but you’re right that the notes say:

The one that is inconistant between creatures is Alert the Flock. For Compy2’s it’s 1/3 but for epic Compy it’s 2/3. That seems wrong, as the same ability shouldn’t vary between creatures.

I totally agree, it’s the same with both of his moves, they both say threatened at 1/3 which should not be the case. I can understand why they want his strike at 1/3 but alert the flock is significantly worse at 1/3

i also noticed the move takes the HP of when the move was selected rather than when it does the move, i would rather it be the other way around. So you could attack when at 3/3 then if you go second and a bird dies it would activate the threatened ability

1 Like

again interestingly the swap prevention mechanic on them is at 1/3 for all of them, which i think is good. It would be pretty useless if it had to be BELOW 1/3 because that would basically never happed

Hey B4nKs, I’ve sent the information over to our team so they can check on this. I believe our team was looking into some of the behaviours for Flock creatures.

Once I receive more information, I’ll try and provide an update here.

Thanks!

2 Likes

If we’re talking about flocks, DoT can damage multiple flock members at once. A Thylacotator’s Maiming Wound DoT can even kill two flock members at once!