Ludia Forums

Compsognathus suggestion

Compsognathus with Suggested Stats, Attacks, Mechanics, & Rarity!

Now that raids are a thing and so many dinosaurs have “group” attacks. I think now is a perfect time to add Compsognathus to the game. The suggestion I have would be a group of 3-5 compies as “one dinosaur”. So, they would be in a pack like this picture and all of their attacks would be “group attacks” that affect each of the dinosaurs in a raid. Suggested mechanics for attacks would include the compies weaving between each other with 1-2 of them jumping in a similar manner the way raptors do, otherwise, it would be a basic chomp strike similar to the stegosaurus. Standing mechanics (for when spotted on the map) would be the the compies looking around, not in sync but in different directions. Drone would show the group running in a pack with different compies being the target mark.

Stats Suggestions - Based on Level 11
Rarity: Epic
Health: ~2600
Attack: ~600
Speed: 128

Attacks:
Group Crafty Strike
Target: Group, remove damage and critical hit chance increase. Bypass dodge and armor. 1x Attack.

Group Acceleration
Priority. Team: Cleanse speed decrease. Increase speed 50%, lasting 3 turns. Target: Lowest HP. 1x Attack.

Group Devastation
Target: Group. 3x Attack.

Resistances:

• 100% Speed Decrease
  • 100% Stun
  • 50% DoT

I really hope you consider this addition, Ludia! This “group of dinosaurs” mechanic could also be applied to other small dinosaurs such as Homalocephale.

5 Likes

Good idea. The only thing I would say is please please please! don’t make them a resilient creature. There are too many of them as is. I’d say make them cunning.

what about cunning/fierce
compy are smart and vicious.

1 Like

That would be fine. Just please, no more resilient. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Maybe
0%
5%
Group Cunning Strike
Cunning Rampage
Instant Distraction
Venomous Counter