Ludia Forums

Compy vs Dig In = Potential Time Out matches

I know Ludia are probably monitoring these guys - but I want to give my own feedback here. Although Compy’s aren’t OP (in my opinion, anyway), there’s a really, really, REALLY, boring matchup they can find themselves in. Anything with Dig In.

Twice now I’ve had a match that has come very close to a time out. Once with my Mammotherium (where my opponent kept swapping and healing between Compy and Stegoceratops) and again with my Monostegotops. The battles go on for so long, and on both occasions, I only won because my opponents just… Gave up, I guess, and deliberately let me win.

I don’t mind long battles, but these two were ridiculously long - my phone lost 25% in battery on each battle. It reminds me of the old Grypo vs Grypo matches.

1 Like

I just feel like this tournament especially, most matches just take forever. There is so much shielding, healing, armour, distracting, dodging, flocks, swapping, stunning, etc etc.

Personally I dislike this boring long slow method of battling, so please find some way to fix this Ludia.

1 Like

I draw Compy and Dodocevia a lot in the same match. Now THAT is some shenanigans lol

1 Like

I had a match with my Compy’s against Mammotherium and finally had to swap in the Woolly Rhino. I won though.

I was playing my wife’s two accounts simultaneously with the objective I could battle myself in the tournament. It works some times. But I won 3 strait battles on both accounts in a row playing them simultaneously. Yea, just battling on one account by itself can seem slow and long but having to pay attention to two at the same time keeps the mind sharp.

1 Like

Yeah, the shields in particular are a nuisance. There really aren’t many good fierce dinos I’m finding. They’re always cunning/fierce or fierce/resilient and their movesets aren’t 100% shield breaking. I tried Allosino, but she kept losing too easily with all the stunning (annoying, it’s a resilient move) and distracting (acceptable, this is her counter) dinos out there.

1 Like

Funny thing is Allosino actually does a lot better against distracting dinos than the stunning ones I find. Because the damage is so high and it has instant charge, it can usually put cunnings into swap in range, but you can’t do anything if you’re stunned.

1 Like

Yeah, I still don’t understand why she doesn’t have a Greater Stunning Strike - most cunning dinos can take her and Thor out in two hits when the instant charge isn’t present. It would also help with the matchups against other resilients.