Ludia Forums

Concede button please

Since all of my posts keep taking hours to review by whatever moderators have to approve them I guess I’ll just post something so simple they don’t have to actually read it.

Please implement a concede button.

I’m so tired of being forced to sit through battles where I lose as soon as I see the level difference.

EDIT: Good god why did this topic go through but stuff that I actually take the time to write out gets stuck in moderator hell.

Forfeit button
Forfeit option needed
Why is there still no concede option?
Switching every dino in game

I second the request. Most of the time I suspect that I’m fighting a bot when this happens, but whether I am or not, there is often a stage of battle where I can see where it’s going (3 of my 4 dinos have health < 100 and my opponent has a healthy Velociraptor on the field, for example) and I hate wasting what is sometimes my very limited game time waiting for my butt to be handed to me, kicked.

Bump because like my wife says, “sometimes you just want it over with”.

Yes this is what they need to introduce and I wouldn’t care about the cheats as could make sure they don’t waste my time! Don’t mind losing as can learn from a loss but time ain’t free!!

There needs to be a way you can leave a battle. Because honestly when I encounter this, I hate the game play because it just drags on and on and on…

Seconding this.

I concur. There are battles you just can’t win so just let them have the win and you can get on with finding a more balanced opponent.

Or they could just fix the matching system

We can dream. Will it ever happen though?

I know this post has been rather active lately but for the love of god…I’m in Ruins losing every match I’m playing against people with dinosaurs 5 levels higher than mine while I’m just trying to win some ****ing incubators.

Either improve matchmaking or allow us to surrender. It’s been a half hour and I’ve only won 1 match, this is ridiculous, waste of my time.

Same :joy: I just want to survive there to get my Gallimimus dna

It would be a helpful tool although, it would also make it easier to lose on purpose to drop arenas and focus on spacific Dino’s. I’m considering it now but dropping 1500 :trophy: will take forever

I would like to see something like this, but what I would like is when the timer times out waiting for the opponent to choose their move the game asks “Your opponent is not responding. Do you wish to continue the match or concede?” But only at the SECOND time the other player doesn’t respond (probably due to their game locking up)

Every other PvP game I’ve ever played has some option or another to speed up a loss if you know what the outcome is going to be.

Why does this game still not have such a button?

The issue with implementing a concede button at this time is alliances… you can be matched against members of your own alliance… when you look at the leader boards its easy to see how a concede button can be abused. This game doesnt have the population to make it so we cant be matched against fellow alliance members either.

But how would you know it was another alliance member? I have gotten matched with other members several times and I didn’t know until the match was over. I guess it could be a problem when someone has a really unique dino that no one else has, but otherwise I find it difficult to tell.

Most of the guys at the top of the leader board already say they can tell who their playing just by the dinos used…plus its not like they couldnt be in something like a discord server at the same time.

Bump because YES PLEASE

That’s a very small population of players you’re worried about. Some of them have full level 30 unique teams now, I don’t think adding a concede button so players can speed up a loss would be a bad thing to be abused by the elite.

I almost got 3-0’d by a level 20 Indominus Rex with a team of 22-25 Uniques and Legendaries because it dodged everything and I didn’t get any creatures with shields or nulls. Needless to say I lost that game and would’ve liked to have back the time that one took.

That very small population is also where alot of the income from this game is comming from… and im not worried about them. I am just stating why its not likely something there going to add.