Ludia Forums

Concept hybrid competition for JWA!

@Suchomimid 3 opportunities to enter the final vote!

2 Likes

Had to give my boy edaphocevia some love

3 Likes

Is very strong!
Mmmm… is op.

IS it possible i can add another one lol

snake with some fur and antlers

2 Likes

yep ima add a 3rd one

alberto with sail and spinoynx scale details

2 Likes

My unique super hybrid creation
It is a gorg

2 Likes

no offense but the moveset makes no sense

(this text will be blurred)

2 Likes

Lookin good, be sure to look out for the vote!

Unusual, but I like it.

Feel like we need more pure fierce unqiues.
Thought this would be an interesting concept.
Was debating on giving it GSI or GSR.
Design -
Would be the main Alberto model, however it will have the horns.
Also hide and fur along the back(where the spine cord runs).
The teeth would be like keras because I find its entry hilarious.
This would be its base(lv26) stats

3 Likes

Agreed on the teeth, and yes, I think this is a great idea!
(Also, this is one of the only ones made a bit simple so I don’t have to try and figure out a way to combine the two as you’ve given me a description of what you would like it to look like)

1 Like

@MattCrad01 @Lukey @Quetzor @Randomjwauser @Dinosaur_attack @Altithorax_Perotorum @Suchomimid and everyone else I might of missed I’m going to get some rest now and won’t be replying to any questions and ideas. I’ll be back on 13:00 UK time tomorrow to review your hybrids. Feel free to carry on asking me, but don’t expect an answer for until then.

3 Likes

This looks really fun, so I’m going to chip in.

This one is made from the DNA of Ophiacodon, Allosaurus Gen 2, and Tarbosaurus. These ingredients all have a 40% critical hit chance (not a coincidence), hence the name. I imagine this super-hybrid to have coloration similar to AlloG2, but not exactly the same, with additional patterns that remind someone of Tarbosaurus.

This one has the DNA of Velociraptor, Deinonychus, and Haast Eagle. I wanted to use only the fastest creatures, and Poukaidei already had 2. It looks like Poukaidei with Velociraptor’s toe-claw aswell as its scales on the featherless areas. Perhaps some changes in the feathers themselves so they don’t look exactly like Poukaidei.

This one is my newest concept that I made this morning. It has the appearance of a Titanoboa with Dakotaraptor’s feathers (especially the fan of feathers on the end of the tail). A new non-super-hybrid to join CompyC.

4 Likes

@Acro Looks good, and I will properly review it tomorrow 1:00pm uk time, but for now I need to get some rest flas I have big day ahead of me.

1 Like

Here is my hybrid along with its super-hybrid. (Hybrid was inspired by JWTG)
(Also has a fanmade move that I made)

And super hybrid.

Made from Ankylosaurus, Dilplodocus, and Koolasuchus Gen 2 Dna. The super-hybrid would be Nodopatosaurus with a koolasuchus/Geminititan head.

2 Likes

I also made Ankylodocus. Maybe I should change mine?

1-Darwinasucherus = Darwinopterus + Einiasuchus
Rarity: Legendary

Health 3500
Damage 1700
speed 129
armor 20
crit 5
Darwinopterus with small plates like a ankylosaurus the thing on the front start to from into a horn long tail

2 Likes

Screenshot 2021-08-11 9.24.46 PM

2 Likes

Phorusatavis

2 Likes

mind if i draw this?