Ludia Forums

Concepts for JWA

Any new concepts for dinosaurs, if possible using JWA Toolbox and a drawing!

1 Like

For instance:

I know it looks like Allosaurus G2, that’s what it was based on

7 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 2.54.24 PM

1 Like

I drew Indosuchus before on my thread ‘I’ll draw your concepts for JWA’.

Also I think Indosuchus is an actual dinosaur - maybe Indomsuchus?

Needs to be nerfed.

1 Like

indosuchus is a real thing
and I am sure that thing will fit right in with the current state of the arena lol

3 Likes

Regaliceratops

Thought that the Ceratopsians deserved some more love.

2 Likes

No way this thing wound ruin the arena :scream_cat:

It’s pretty easy to kill with Fierce Dinos

Pretty easy have you even look at it’s stat there is no possibility a fierce could kill it that easily

There’s a fight calculator on the site used to make this image that allows me to put it up against other dinos. I’ve been putting it up against a bunch of dinosaurs. Indom kills it, Alloraptor kills it, quite literally anything with a fierce move kills it.

Ok I got that but the fight wouldn’t be fair it is went against cunnings and resilients

Ok, but it has absolutely ludicrous stats, and I just realized its kit requires a non-cooldown strike like everything in game, so its op and broken no matter what, boosts would make it even worse

2 Likes

I can nerf it if you really want.

How are cunnings suppose to survive the crit or even get a hit off with it having 100% armor, I can see how its a joke but its alarming to see people say its decent and can be countered

Regaliceratops

That good? I nerfed it’s crit to be only 5% and it’s armor to 15%.

1 Like

oh I was talking about this thing

Sorry for the confusion, I saw dinosaur_attack speaking of the creature quoted and I came into this believing you were also talking about it responding to him. Your creature looks pretty good I think, though a bit overpowered I think, mainly because the combo of a decent crit chance, a swap in, a counter, shield breaking and making rampage may be a bit much for it. Can’t really say much else because I am not good with stats and kits and can really only tell when its something obvious like the creature I quoted, once again very sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

Ah. It’s alright man.

1 Like

Also OMG WHAT IS THAT ARMOR

1 Like