Confessions

Sometimes, in a battle, if im just not feelin it (high lvl trago, followed by hi lvl stego, rng going south, etc) ill just close the app and come to the forums.

Sorry to any who have had to wait through this :frowning:

I also use lan. At level 18. Cause hes cool.

5 Likes

If you’re going to plan on dying anyway, just start swapping out to your half-dead dinos. At least that’s nicer to the other player. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is Ian? When I start losing, I just yell at the digital dinos :rofl:

3 Likes

Who on Earth is Ian :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Me too… lots and lots of yelling…lol

1 Like

Lan:

:grin::grin:

6 Likes

Mine is lev 16 and I ADORE this dino! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m still trying to get my Anky Gen 2 to Lv15 and even when I do, I just know I’ll run out of Alanqa DNA before I fuse the hybrid. :sob:

1 Like

I have mine at level 22 but can’t find a viable use for her :frowning:

1 Like

I still need 96 dna on the Alanqa so i can start fusing on this one

1 Like

Yeah, learning it is interesting. I wish she had more speed. Hard counter to irex at least.

Best of luck! Hopefully they rethink locking it behind an arena that has less than 100 people in it…

sometimes i lick the peanut butter then close the jar and put it back☺

6 Likes

Why is their post flagged? They censored the only word that could get it flagged.

1 Like

I also pet my dinos and say “good boy” when they do what i say.

Flick em when they dont land a stun.

5 Likes

Yeah I spoke to the mod about it, apparently thought I was trying to bypass the language filter, but I actually just pre-censored it myself so that didn’t happen lol. All good, no harm done!

2 Likes

They are pretty generous with the fuses, well with me anyway. Don’t get the same luck with the ones I really want though.

1 Like

Yeah earlier today I got a 50 > 50 and then 40 on my Suchatator…then two 10s on my Indominus rex -_-

2 Likes

I have a confession…when the opponent is being infuriating good at battling, I like to be spiteful by prolonging the battle, even though it is futile to win. However, once it did end up giving us a draw. LOL Thank you, Suchotator for your lethal wound attack!

5 Likes

My confession is, sometimes I lay in bed doing arena battle…and then I fall asleep…and sometimes I wake up and the battle is over so I know that my opponent was probably annoyed for being forced to wait the entire game clock for it to be over.

8 Likes