Ludia Forums

Congrats I just got....xxxxxxx

I thought I would start a thread for us to post our newly acquired dinosaurs! This way the forum doesn’t get cluttered with threads! I just got Earl!

20 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow I will have Thora

1 Like

6 Likes

Congrats @Rolybert, she is beautiful!

2 Likes

Hope to get mine by next week, first fuse gave me 40, so hoping 5 tries are enuff to get the balance.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

18 Likes

Congrats @Rolybert and @PQC! I look forward to friendlies with y’all!! :heart:

3 Likes

Made her yesterday, had 2.5k anky saved up and that’s how far I got with it.

11 Likes

I love this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Congratulations, everyone! I hope to post a picture soon!

2 Likes

Mines L22 but have enough Kentro to get at least L23 once I accumulate enough daily Anky

1 Like

My new wee bairn! Started on her back in November . It’s been a while. Hoping to get her to 23 by the weekend’s end.

8 Likes

This made me happy on Thursday:

And now I’m one fuse away from 22. :grin:

12 Likes

Got these bad boys!

7 Likes

Got my Trykosaurus as well :slight_smile:

Now only Vexus, Stygydarix and Grypolyth are missing from the unique collection.

4 Likes

I was able to get this far after 18 erliko attempts. Thrown a spanner in my plans as I was going to go all 5 attempts on erlidom. Unsure whether to switch to tryko now l. Ahhhh decisions???

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! I’m getting my Erlidomimus tomorrow and hopefully Spiky Potato today (I still don’t have it :/)

2 Likes

Nooooooo! It was a long walk home after missing him by 1 :frowning:

9 Likes

Oh No!!

That feeling :frowning:

2 Likes

Second unique this week on the lower end of team level but still! Very good week.

3 Likes

I got these two beauties. Tryko by fusing and Erlidom from todays Eventdinos in 5 tries :smiley:

3 Likes