Ludia Forums

Congrats I just got....xxxxxxx

I am so excited to try out this little guy!

Many thanks to Ludia for this amazing week!

4 Likes

Got Nightmare Chicken :smiley: I feel bad though cause my little brother can’t get any unique as he’s too low leveled. Oh well, atleast he’ll get some Indoraptor DNA I guess…

3 Likes

Managed to snag Dioraja, Erlidom and Tryko today! Had Dioraja halfway fused and a single attempt finished him off. Two tries on Erlidom and two tries on Tryko managed to get me both! 133 and 148 on Erliko, 126 and 157 on Tryko.

Super happy!

4 Likes

welcome Thora

4 Likes

I was so happy when I got him/her!

3 Likes

Missed unlocking him with 4 attempts by 1. So I had to use all 5 attempts. Now I need to level my Erlik to 20.

3 Likes

It was a great week. Created Tryko and Erli.

3 Likes

Unlocked it and was able to level it to 23 :slight_smile:
Screenshot_20190317-163707

4 Likes

I knew I wasn’t good enough to probably get Thor in just 5 attempts, so I finished off the one I’d already started.

4 Likes

Got this on both my accounts :hugs::grinning:

3 Likes

Unlocked Tryko, Erlidom, and and Dio this weekend! Very happy with this week’s event! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats everyone who unlocked new dinos, you guys are doing great :muscle:

2 Likes

One point. ONE POINT

2 Likes

Wow I seen this post and I seen your Ankentro is not even level 20 and you’re only one DNA from creation of Trump, I instantly knew what kind I’d defeat you must of felt.

Oh gosh yeah. Same thing with me and Thor. ONE POINT. So sorry

1 Like

Thanks for the sympathy @Adam_Stewart, the 6 attempts on Kentro next weekend should sort me, assuming I don’t pull an unlucky card again.

Oh no @ghitsa6, can you get Thor through fusion?

1 Like

5 Likes

Congrats I just got … an anxiety attack trying to find 2 more Erlidominus in the closing 20 minutes of the event … literally got my 5th with 2 minutes to go. Darting on all 5 wasn’t great but I did get my Erlido from L22 to L25.

5 Likes

I also went successfully thru this week. I really expected something bad, like gettin‘ ‚only‘ Erlidom or ‚only‘ Tryko due to bad fusions, bad spawns or bad darting sessions; I really feared darting Tryko.

But in the end, I left with three Uniques unlocked in one week. And I‘m very happy and very proud and very thankful. :slight_smile:
Will never forget this beautiful, awesome and emotional week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, congrats on 3 of them!

2 Likes