Ludia Forums

Congrats on your 26 spinoconstrictor 10 days after release!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

15 Likes

wonderful. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I call BS!!!

6 Likes

Oh they didn’t win by any means. Even a spoofed snek couldnt hold a candle to any immunes much less my maxima or maxed Erlidom

4 Likes

That’s besides the point. Level 26! Not the legendary, but the unique! They should be banned

21 Likes

This should definitely be investigated. I know of some hardcore hunters who are just now getting constrictor. (lv 20 sancs as well).

7 Likes

Oh come one maybe after the tourney that could be possible but I call pure bs on this I also love it did what 1000 damage max vs maxima :joy:

Yo @Ned you seeing this :joy:

3 Likes

YOU WHAT NOW

13 Likes

HMMMMMMMM

18 Likes

Wow, thats some serious commitment.This guy clearly leaves the house more than most. This effort should be praised not spat on. Like roary said congrats.

This better be sarcasm. I travel 50 miles a day and only found 1 epic snake since it debuted. Playing Devil’s Advocate is one thing, but this… this is inexcusable.

Also welcome back, it says you haven’t posted in 10 months. Been awfully busy, eh? :wink:

5 Likes

Please…it’s cheating plain and simple.

2 Likes

Considering the spawn rate is really low, it’s only been 10 days since the epic boa’s release, and the high level of the creature, we are skeptical to say the least.

it is possible with great luck on fusing, but how often does luck happen like that.

edit: yeah sarcasm is hard to convey over screens.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s Sarcasm. That dude must be upto something for sure. Yeah I’ve been busy with work.

4 Likes

You got a level 29 maxima though. How you get that

2 Likes

He should apolo gize to everyone for being a cheatin lyin snake

7 Likes

Did you report him in game?
I’d try to get ahold of the alliance leader too.
(I’d want to know ASAP. LOL)

3 Likes

Easy lost of brachi is easy to get if you been playing for a while, Argentine used to be a pest so a lot of people darted it for missions, and sec has been in a lot of weekly pursuits

1 Like

The Facts I like it, everyone should have a level 28-30 maxi by now if they tried.

2 Likes