Congratulations Ludia

You’ve managed to make a game that’s actually impossible to play for more than 5 minutes. Any longer and one risks serious harm to oneself or even a possible aneurism. The sheer amount of infuriating, aggravating, rage inducing nonsense this game seems capable of throwing at you boggles the mind. From the limitless rage that rng induces, to the moments of absolute control needed to stop yourself from hurling your phone across the street when the game throws a hissy fit because you used Invincibility during a strike event, to everyone’s favorite; the failed game loads/disconnects. The game is so bugged and flawed, and yet you only deem it worth your time to fix these issues during updates? Bug fixes are not bonus features we should have to wait for; they are FIXES, they should be implemented as soon as possible, if not sooner!

If your goal was to create a game no-one could waste excessive time on; well done. If your goal was to frustrate and enrage as many people as possible; also well done.

8 Likes

:joy::rofl:
5 minutes?!
I go for hours and from location to location, when I wake up, during work, and after work…
And when I’m not playing I’m reading through this forum craziness!
Well done Ludia… I’m addicted!

8 Likes

I only really do arena to fill incubator slots now! Once they fix the match making so the fights are actually fair I will battle more often!

My highest level on my team is a level 25 Indoraptor, and the rest of my team are 20-21 and last night I was up against at guy with a level 30 Indoraptor…level 30!
What is someone with a level 30 Indoraptor doing at 4100 rating?

1 Like

hes just looking for matches lol…

1 Like

More like a low level team he can steamroll and get easy incubators from -_-!

Really annoying!

idk man… theres a line and that line is the median where your tolerance to the game is… i try to stay on the positive side of that line… and rarely venture to that median… i get it though… but if its that bad just stop playing… i wish they had a complaint section to put these posts in… the negativity is a bummer.

1 Like

If you get that mad at some bad luck, that’s your fault. If you throw your phone in anger, that’s your fault. It’s not always the game’s fault for disconnecting, sometimes it’s your own connection. Although I do agree bug fixes should happen more frequently.

2 Likes

You do realize ludia could care less what is posted on here? They’re going to do what they want when they want. Maybe if we were to start a gofundme campaign to give to the dev on top of the money they are making they might consider not laughing at all our posts. You will notice no where did I indicate they would fix the issues plaguing the game, just that they “might” not laugh at us peasants.

2 Likes

I’m blessed with one of the fastest and best mobile connections there is.
Yet the disconnects etc happen a bit much, sometimes an hour long while the rest fully functions.
Of course user end problems exist, but if so many have the exact same issue, admit its an issue and communicate about whats going to be done.

Too much blame is put on the users these days, with 2 good examples being stroke towers and creature balancing.
Saying “its your own fault if you lose cause you used long invincibility and you have a brain and know this”, is unacceptable. Devs have a brain too, and are responsible for communication and a hotfix, not the other way around. Lets not forget the number of people not on the forum to read about it…
Then monomimus for example, “a gross miscalculation”; it happens, but it doesnt take you 3 months to find out and not fix/communicate in the meanwhile.
Just apologize, give people 12 monolopho next event, and do some treasure hunt bonus to show you care and want to fix your mistake.

While not enough to revert damage done to existing teams, it shows acknowledgement, communication and responsibility.
Let us know what happens, how it happens and why it happens more often, and we’ll feel connected to you Ludia.
Those things will carry this game forward!
@Ned @Jorge

1 Like

So much this!

I do think some goodwill would go a long way, and I hate the invincibility chicken.

1 Like