Congratulations to all JWA Celebration Tournament Winners!

Congratulations again to all who made to the top! Special mention to @Skulli67 and @adriceratops of ApexPredators for making it to Top 10! It was fun to see those crazy boosted creatures in the battle arena! Till next time, explorers!

10 Likes

Congrats to all - special nod to @Eazy for 4th :tada:

I settled for top 250, #160 to be precise :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations to all!! :beers::clinking_glasses:
Special mention to our Sand Dunes leader -Sylvanas / @Eazy!!! Top 4 :ok_hand:

Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone who participated in the mini tourney well done some tough teams :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratz to all despite the BS tournament… Top 250 for me with highest level dino at 26 and a Dimorphodon 10 in my team… that was something :joy:

4 Likes

93rd! Finally made it to the top 100. Good job everyone, especially Apex!

1 Like

Rank 249!! My best showing yet! GG everyone

1 Like

Congrats all; @Legomin1314 after missing out on top 50 last time I joked about you doing a top 100 shout out. This time I fought into top 50 (40th) and you do a top 100 :rofl:

Oh GG by the way playing you yesterday was my tourney highlight :slight_smile:

Congrats to all my top alliance colleague in ApexPred, as usual!:heart_eyes::tada::muscle:t2: Special mention Apex Skulli and Adrean. you all are awesome!:comet:

Also special congrats to No.1, TroyHD whoever you are. Im impress seeing your unlike-any-other team👆🏻. Definitely you full dedicated all your boost on these team to reach there. Even if we are provided with boost, definitely it need skills, strategy and plan too. Deciding on which and what dino to boost, to achieve what we want👍🏻.
Grats again No.1 player…:tada::muscle:t2::tada:

2 Likes

This tournaments matchmaking and trophy system was messed up.
From Saturday into mid Sunday I had maybe a 20 win streak but was only getting 1-8 trophies each.
Then I finally lost one and lost 59.

4 Likes

Well done everyone , I enjoyed this tournament despite the Draco fest it turned out to be . Imagine how much fun it would have been without the rat !
I finished just outside the top 1000 but still got back ten times what it cost to enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @DinoL3o on being one of the top winners and representing our alliance :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

I finished rank 267, which is a personal best for me (highest during the tournament was 61). But it was a fun tournament, despite the rat (I used it too when I could lol).

I especially enjoyed playing against some of the top players, including Adriceratops, Legomin1314, Ardens and CincyD99 (I lost, but not too many medals :wink:).

Looking forward to the next one.

3 Likes

Made it to 87 first time in top 100 so pretty pleased

1 Like

The best part of facing CincyD, KingDreadnaught and others of those was losing just 1 to 7 medals :eyes:

1 Like

Two straight tourneys landing in the 4 spot. The trophy system felt cursed. I went on multiple 20 plus win streaks get into 2nd place within 3 trophies and bam!!! Lose 59. For all of you who had no business matching up against me I apologize to you.

I really enjoyed the tourney, however the matchmaking and trophy system are in desperate need of a fix. I don’t know why they abandoned the 30 point system, because I really liked that one. All in all, it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the opportunity Ludia, keep them coming! Shout out to my peeps in San Dunes, next time I’ll do better…

Respect,

Congrats, I remember we played a game (you probably beat me - Shaymin).

1 Like

Thanks. I only won games I had my tryo or spino in. I kept getting all my low level nonboosted ones all together haha

Good game btw :slight_smile:

1 Like