Congratulations to all JWA CR All Skills Tournament Winners!

Congratulations again to all who made to the top! Amazing job ApexPredators for taking all Top 3 prizes! @Idgt902 @TeaRekz @BlackDragon! We are so proud of you guys !

!

13 Likes

TeaRekz was well trained in Sand Dunes! lol

Congratz to all. Best tournament of all in my opinion… Less luck involved.

10 Likes

Congratulations! @Idgt902. So DAMN IMPRESSIVE in every way! Congratulations @TeaRekz @BlackDragon - so so proud of you all. Amazing Job!

9 Likes

hamagad… apex top again?!:scream::scream::fire::medal_military::medal_military::medal_military::muscle:t2:

congrats apex pred! and congrats to all players!!!:tada::tada::two_hearts:

…and agree with Kat, special grats to @Idgt902 , my idol. Boost or non-boost, equal or non-equal, he always “the one”:joy:

:star::+1:t2::star:

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone but especially apex!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated but a special congratulations to Apex for taking top 3 wow you are truly amazing well done

7 Likes

Well done and congrats to our main man @Idgt902 as well as @BlackDragon and @TeaRekz

Apex all the way!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all!

How do you guys know when to stop? This isn’t the first time I get too greedy and drop out of guaranteed top 10 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats from me as well guys!!

1 Like

Hearty congratulations to @Idgt902, @TeaRekz and @BlackDragon, and every one who made up to the Leaderboards… :smiley:

2 Likes

Agreed! Also, shout out to you Arnold. Right before the tourney I had my team picked but for some reason did not have Postosuchas on it. I read in a thread that you said this was a must have. Thank you…Got 750 cash for that move. Tickled the 2600 on day one but couldn’t keep up the grind all weekend.

1 Like

Glad I could help. I one shot a lot of rat Jr with that, after baiting them out :joy:

This tourney was painful for me. Worse outing yet. Apex on Top gonna die from not surprise. Pretty sure was a forgone conclusion like every event. Would love to hear how much cash and DNA they have won in their career in JWA Tourneys :crazy_face:

cough skill tournament cough

It’s easy when they buy the players

Buy the players? I haven’t received payment yet. Who’s paying?

8 Likes

What does that even mean? @kuroixx? Hey! @Legomin1314- You’re the official APEX leader- where is my salary?

3 Likes

He will always be a Duner in my heart :heart:

6 Likes

I’m very interested to know what you are trying to say here …

3 Likes