Congratulations to all JWA CR All Skills Tournament Winners!

Your eyes must be green coz you sure sound envious.

2 Likes

I was tjpeekapoo1!
I ranked in a leaderboard for the first time ever!
Last battle suchotator saved me, vs @BlackDragon. Congrats @BlackDragon, @Idgt902 (sorry for beating you), and @TeaRekz!

4 Likes

Hey guys, this topic is meant to be a polite discussion as always. No de-railing will be tolerated.

4 Likes

I dont play the tournaments so, and why the flag of my last comment?

Let’s not discredit the achievement of the winners. It’s far from an easy task to be on top, regardless of the Alliance you’re in. It’s not a coincidence we see some of the same names competing up there in every tournament, even same-level tournaments, and not just Apex guys. It takes skill, effort and patience… A LOT of patience… not to mention the courage to keep moving forward when you can drop down hundreds of medals in a few minutes of bad luck and bad team selection. Which reminds me, I saw some players that were competing on top 10 for most of the weekend but ended up out of top 50, probably for trying to get a better rank. Hats off to you too brave soldiers.

7 Likes

So if you don’t play the tournaments then please get off your high horse and comment about something you actually know.

2 Likes