Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all Lesser Hybrid Skill Tournament (08/02) Winners!

Congratulations again to all who made it to the top! Impressive job Apex Predators for taking all Top 3 prizes! @BlackDragon @TeaRekz and BlackDragonRoll ! We are so proud of you!

7 Likes

Congrats. I enjoyed this tournament with no rats but some things I did not like.

Almost everyone had the same team so it comes down to who clicks faster. I felt like this for a majority of the tournament and probably have carpal tunnel now.

When you start getting high in the ranks it’s either win 20 or lose 40. That discourages me from wanting to play. All the teams are set at the same level and should not be that much of a gradient for wins/losses.

4 Likes

Not my favorite tourney with the lack of good choices for Dino’s.

Went to bed at 5 am in 32nd… Woke up at 62nd…

1 Like

Made it to top 500 (408) but using the chicken felt unfair. It was always just put Ankylocodon or Postimetrodon to soak damage / deny Sucho or Spinota a bleed, then bringing out a glass cannon (gorgo, diplotator), and then finish with Christmas Chicken or Sarcorixis or Stegocera. Settled for rank 388 if i remember right, because I didn’t want to risk losing again with no or less than 4 buttons on screen. Ludia said they knew of that bug, yet they haven’t fixed it before adding a new tournament.

Congratulations for once again having the lowest ping to Ludia servers!

Great job!

6 Likes

9:30 am. #3. 10:00 am. #54.

I was able to play about 2 total hours, still went to bed at 132, woke up at 248. I had 30 min till work and only managed to get back to 176. This was an “ok” tourney, it had positives and negatives but I did enjoy it for the most part

P.S.- this was a huge log jam of a tourney, about a 90 point difference in 90- 400. With equal level dinos it really should be a smaller difference in trophies won/lost.

1 Like

Great job everyone ! Congrats to @BlackDragon @TeaRekz @blackdragonroll for the sweep! AP power all the way!

3 Likes

Congratulations ApexPredators!

3 Likes

Wow, imagine that, Apex Predators are at the top… Again. yawn

1 Like

Your comment is unnecessary. Do you want our members to just sit out of tournaments now? Sorry that we have good players.

3 Likes

Asta you’re obviously a sore loser can’t believe you can’t just have the decency to say congratulations to the winners who battled hard and played well. Congratulations to Apex for top 3 and to everyone else who participated well done

4 Likes

Oh no, not at all, you all win everything. Its not surprising you’ve won yet another tournament.

@Apatch16 I said congrats the first five tournaments they won. Not a sore loser at all, I was happy that I placed top 250. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The tournaments will get sooo much better when the number of possibilities increases. Ludia should make it a priority to add lots of new dinos.

1 Like

Don’t make this an ai bot kind of conversation like how the first tournament went.

1 Like

Other than more than usual speed ties, there are fun part of this tourney. Like how to stall with ID or even ES to get Yoshi’s rampage ready for opponents’ next dino, and we all learn how strong that croc could be with that unique Immobilize move and super strong turn 1. Though Ludia does need to do something with speed ties if this type of tourney keeps running. I know how frustrating when you lose a battle just because of a speed tie.

Also, respect to those players who kept battling with losing 99% speed ties, especially those who are not being salty and I am really impressed that some of them even ranked very high (top20).

Btw, thanks Ludia for the sweet cash and GGs all.

6 Likes

Was generally fun, speed ties aside (and weird RNG streaks).

Fought some hard opponents like

And max, but hardest was

Lost to that guy 3959928174 times.

6 Likes

Wow don’t hate AP for just playing the game, it’s not their fault no one can keep up. :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes