Ludia Forums

Congratulations to All Season 10 Winners: September 2019 (Miragaia)

The longest season is over ( 33 days )! Congratulations to all who made it to top 500! Well done as usual to our team ApexPredators! Special mention of course to @Idgt902 for his 4th seasonal top prize!! Amazing job also to @neodejavu (DrNizam) @practicekat @adriceratops @Kingdreadnaught @goodtiger for making it to top 10!

13 Likes

Thanks leader!
Congrats also to you for in the Top 10 list🎉

4 Likes

Congratulations to all who took part. Bravo to our fellow members @Idgt902, @neodejavu, @practicekat @Kingdreadnaught @adrianoceratops @goodtiger and @Legomin1314. :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you brother and congrats to all winners!

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone and a special congratulations to our Apex family well done

3 Likes

The season ended 1 day before it should have been according to the info they posted during the season. I could have gained a bit more trophies and moved up a bit, as I was near to my highest trophy count when the season ended. I dont understand and I dont really want to any more…

The timer was wrong and they fixed it.

The timer was still wrong about 1 hour before the season ended, that was the last time I checked. All this weekend the timer was wrong as well. Its a shame, no need to explain. However, other players were inactive, I played all weekend and today against AI.

I’m glad I get my highest score since Boost came out and I got a common reward then it carries over to a rare. Of course I do good once the epics are changed out. Ugh.

Congrats to everyone who feels they had a good score for themselves and to the top players.

My condolences to the winners :pray:
I have no idea what you will do with all that useless DNA :wink:

Some/most of them there play for name, glory, alliance, and most importantly among all is fun.

They dont care about the dna @Turok_The_Hunter
The Proof = if thats what they want, most of them alredy reach the maximum reward since 2 weeks ago, no need to battle further like crazy till 6800-7000+ trophies as it makes no reward difference.

If thats the spirit and passion that players have, i can bet. Even if ludy give velociraptor as season reward they still keep cont battle like hell. Cos its not about the dna.

1 Like

Yay, congrats for winning a ton of useless DNA! Let’s all celebrate the dino that floods all our incubators and whose hybrid we can never use, cause its other component is locked!

2 Likes

Next week there will be Dsungaripterus out in the wild, but I think rare scents would be good to have for those.

2 Likes

I would be embarrassed to “win” the Miragaia season :see_no_evil:

Really should be epic DNA from now on. But good luck with the proceratournament! Grats to the winners

1 Like

Haters are everywhere. I enjoy the game and battling. I don’t really care about the rewards.

2 Likes

wow, @longkiller19. you has account in forum? sorry, i dont know all this while.
…yea, after long experience & battling many times with you, i can tell that you are same, a hardcore player that not battle for that season “reward”. you battle for something else.

1 Like

Hello Nizam, I do have an account, but I do not use it often. I battle as my big part to enjoy the game. I do not like people disrespecting other people who enjoy the game by participating seriously in its main event like the season.

By the way, I really enjoy battling you and It is always a very big challenge.

1 Like