Ludia Forums

Congratulations to All Season 11 Winners: October 2019 (Proceratosaurus)

Season 11 is over ! Congratulations to all who made it to top 500! Well done as usual to our team ApexPredators! Special mention to @Idgt902 for his 5th seasonal TOP prize!! Amazing job also to @drnizam (@neodejavu) , @practicekat @kingdreadnaught @adriaceratops for making it to top 10!

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Except all the cheaters i see up there. SHAME on Ludia for allowing cheaters to remain on the leaderboard. Ludia’s lack of action is unacceptable.

17 Likes

Congrats @Idgt902 for No.1?:heart_eyes: battle master as always. And congrats also to all players at that participate! you all are the heart and spine of this game :two_hearts:have fun with new season

1 Like

Congrats on the win mate!

4 Likes

Right??? Ludia please ban all the hackers because having hackers are just not fun, all they can do is just spoil the fun for everyone, once a hacker comes, bang, a level 30 geminititan in a month.

2 Likes

Yay! That’s the highest I’ll ever finish (35th), so I’ll enjoy it. All it took was a 10/20/0 rat, a 19/10/0 Maxima, and a 0/0/14 quetz. Shot me right to the top.

Go boosts!

3 Likes