Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all winners of JWA CRE Skilled Tournament

Congratulations again to all winners! Good job everyone !! @TeaRekz @Idgt902 thanks for representing AP in the Top 10!

10 Likes

Congrats everyone! Twas a fun tourney.

2 Likes

Congrats @TeaRekz and @Idgt902 for top 10! and congrats also to all top players in name list above :tada:.

5 Likes

Congratz once again folks… This one, RNG was hard for me… But speedties was the worst

5 Likes

Congrats everyone.

I got #69 this time. I did well.

3 Likes

Congratulations Everyone! Great job! @TeaRekz and @Idgt902 :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all. Good job @TeaRekz and @Idgt902!

3 Likes

I FINISHED RANK 3!!! :v:
first time I’ve even finished past rank 5!
I’m wassup077

Lolki037 beat me alot, I had good battles with bunches of you, including @Idgt902, @TeaRekz, and @Asta

2 Likes

Proof:
(Switched arena team)

We did? :o

What is your game name? I don’t remember any of our battles. :laughing:

wassup077. I think we had one but I won and I can’t remember how

1 Like

That name sounds familiar.

We probably battled on Saturday. I had awful rng and lost most of my matches. I think I only lost 3 yesterday. I gained 270 yesterday alone. Lol

1 Like

I woke up at 5:45 am. I saw Talentedsticks was 1st then dropped to 3rd. I was 2nd. I then battled. I did about 4 and it went win-loss-win-loss. I fell to 3 so decided to battle and I won again. I went up to 2. Then I did another and lost. Stayed at 2 thanks to the gap between me and wp2. And then I dropped to 3 and finished there because of school

1 Like

Congrats to Youngo for being Number One (KillerRaptors) you are a rich man . Buy all those BOOSTS.

Gz guys for be in the top !
I’m pretty mad since i dropped from 1285 to 950… next time will afk xD
See you in next skilled tournement and tanks ludia for those tournements really enjoyable !

1 Like