Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all winners of JWA EL Skilled Tournament

Congratulations again to all winners! Good job everyone !! This is one of the best skilled tournaments we had so far! Special mention to APs very own @BlackDragon @TeaRekz @elbeato @Idgt902 @Kingdreadnaught For making it to Top 10

11 Likes

Great jobs everyone. Congrats to all winners! Everyone’s a winner!

6 Likes

Great job everyone!

5 Likes

Congrats my fellow players!

4 Likes

Congrats you all!:tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the tourney winners and everyone that took part well done

4 Likes

Congratulations to one and all! Kudos to fellow comrades; @BlackDragon @TeaRekz @elbeato @Idgt902 @Kingdreadnaught

5 Likes

Loved using the turtle! Although with all these tanks and dig in moves, I timed out during one match because it went on too long.

3 Likes

Congrats everyone. This was an amazing tournament.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, proud to be part of AP family (best alliance in the game). Congrats to all our other members that participated. And a special congrats to @BlackDragon for securing the top price !!

5 Likes

Congratulations ya’ll. Best tournament ever! I hope it doesn’t take months till they give us another skill one with legendaries

5 Likes

It was definetly fun competing with the top players of the game, and although I’d like to say it was all skill I think it was as equally important spending hours before I went to bed playing and I hope in the future we do see limitations to battle entries. Was definetly a challenge playing with these guys who are always at the top though but was quite enjoyable going back on wins and losses knowing that in normal arena I will never be able to compete with them.

2 Likes

Shoutout to MVP Carbonemys. Best non hybrid in the game, able to easily keep up with top tier legendary hybrids :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations to my Tea Rex Tyrant Hunters. Always proving to be the second best alliance of the game.
@longkiller19 @antzaa.
and all other fellow congratulations

2 Likes