Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all winners of JWA Season 13 (Arambourgiana)

Season 13 is over but it’s never too late to congratulate the winners! Amazing job @practicekat for taking over the lead in the last few hours ! Congratulations again to our AP team @DrNizam @idgt @kingdreadnaught @goodtiger @adriceratops, @shinsousama @bgman for the top 10 finish!

Way to go AP team! amazing performance this season. Top 7, 9/10, 11/20 , 15/50 :muscle: :clap: :clap: :clap: & congratulations to everyone on achieving your goal.

12 Likes

Congrats!!!

6 Likes

Shout out to Yaneek. I think I was 1-12 or some jazz like that vs you this season and didn’t expect to place above you.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats :balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone in the JWA community and especially to AP team! :+1:

3 Likes

Shouldn’t Ludia post an official congratulations thread for when seasons and tournaments are over?

You know, should be their job motivating players

8 Likes

Congratulations to all! I finally made Nublar Shores so I feel like I won the season.

5 Likes

First time finishing top 100. :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goals during this long, long season. Congratulations to the AP family! So PROUD of all of you. :heart:

3 Likes

topkat! :heart:

Although which one of AP is Officer Dibble? :thinking:

3 Likes

For those not in the know …

Left to right Top Cat, Fancy-Fancy (laid back, sweet talking, ladies man), Benny the Ball (short, chubby, innocent, naive), Brain (dimwit, unable to keep a secret), Choo-Choo (enthusiastic, devoted, clueless), Spook (street wise, hippy/beatnik), Officer Dibble

1 Like

Congrats to @Legomin1314- AP fearless leader and top contender! We love you!

2 Likes

I met my goal of Top 50 so I’m super happy with the results!

3 Likes

My aim to reach 5500 was reached! Even harder with a Toura anda Stigyadrix no my team

2 Likes