Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all winnners of JWA/ Rare Skilled Tournament (8/23)

Well done everyone! Congratulations to all who made it to the top ranking ! Special mention to my AP mates for securing the top as always! Excellent job @TeaRekz @Idgt902 @IamBGman

11 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! @TeaRekz + @Idgt902 you make us so proud! Thank You! :heart:

6 Likes

omg :scream:… Congrats to apex specifically and also congrats to all who participate generally!!:heart_eyes::tada:
you all are awesome🏅

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this tournament but especially ApexPredators! :tada::clap:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all who took part. You gave your best!

@TeaRekz and @Idgt902, you guys are amazing! The bar you raise for the rest of the players. :wink:

6 Likes

Had some awesome matches during this tournament, couple of players were a really tough match! Looking forward to the next one

3 Likes

Hey mom, i’m on the print! lol

1 Like

Wow congratulations Apex and everyone who took part well done you’re all winners

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone. :grinning: Fighting with rares was challenging, but fun.

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats to all! So how many times did @TeaRekz and @Idgt902 have to play each other in the end? Inquiring minds want to know :joy:

2 Likes

Congratz Tea and Idgt. You guys are monsters in this thing

3 Likes

Next time we will try to put the numbers down on paper, in theory it’s still possible😂

3 Likes

only thing though, I beat you (tjpeekapoo1.)